photochopped black 05 gsxr

Honestly I hate when people photochop bike pictures. It's almost like you're in a dream and Halle Berry starts to undress and as soon as she grabs the waistline on her panties... YOU WAKE UP!!!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Brian

Umm, 2005 GSXR1K... I like the black... Here's the other shot I have seen. The can is catching a lot of flack but I believe it is Triangular in cross section so it may not be too Fugly...

_2005SuzukiGSXRK5.jpg

Honestly I hate when people photochop bike pictures.  It's almost like you're in a dream and Halle Berry starts to undress and as soon as she grabs the waistline on her panties... YOU WAKE UP!!!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Brian
I hear you, Ba...I won't go into the details, but let's just say the dream continued (a different girl) and uhh...yeah.

Let's just say I was not expecting the apple to have a stem. And the fugged up thing about it was that the dream (which was really nice, btw) quickly turned into a nightmare...and my body wouldn't let me wake up.

How's that for fugged up?

The new gixxer will have the sexiest ass around! Integreted white turn signals. No need for a undertail there!

Back