04 r1 claiming he smoked a busa

Someone already posted another thread about it, but welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif

Actually, I just checked and your link is to a different R1 rider claiming to have smoked a busa. So, I guess I'm not so "quick" after all. Hehehehehe... Sorry.
wink.gif

Let em' have their fun typin' away. It's funny they both wrecked their bikes 5 min. later. Just to think that the R1 rider called his friend a good rider. CLOWNS!
laugh.gif

A guy in my area with a 03' Cobra swore he could beat sportbikes all day long. When I offered a friendly race and even was willing to give him a 5 car length head start and I would launch in 2cnd gear and still beat him to 130, he refused.

Let em' have their fun typin' away. It's funny they both wrecked their bikes 5 min. later. Just to think that the R1 rider called his friend a good rider. CLOWNS!
laugh.gif

A guy in my area with a 03' Cobra swore he could beat sportbikes all day long. When I offered a friendly race and even was willing to give him a 5 car length head start and I would launch in 2cnd gear and still beat him to 130, he refused.
yeah, i have been able to stay side by side with a 500hp (crank) 95 5.0 mustang from 60-150.

and i'm only on a 600rr!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome to the board, those guys are dumb@ss's. There is no way that the R1 is going to have 10 bike lengths on the bus at 150+. That guy is full of it. I wish he was around here. As soon as I get the busa together I am going to go find a new R1! I have already raced a 03 R1 and smoked it bad. The 04 R1 can't make that much difference.

laugh.gif

I had a guy in a cobra at a four way stop challenge me a few weeks back. He jumped out of his car and yells for me to "wait, wait, don't leave yet!" So, of course I wait while he pops the trunk and turns on his nitrous bottle. Then he says " o.k I'm ready". So I pull away from the stop sign and just look at him like, "ladies first....". He punches it and I do a quick half-throttle burst and shift to second and run up to about 90, then I look back at him like "That was it??". He catches up to me and yells, "one more time". So we go through the same sequence again and this time I run her up to about 110 and when I look back he is on his brakes hard and makes a quick left turn off so he doesn't have to look me in the eye again. So I just cruise on home knowing that I have "educated" this young man about the perfomance potential of his little mustang compared to a BAD ASS BUSA:)

Well lots of claims and some I am sure will be true.  Depends on the riders and some times even there moods.  I have had plent of bikes come up to me and motion for a race, some I just laugh as they take off.  I am sure they tell their buddys they smoked a Busa.  I am sure they would not tell ttheir buddys that they lost by 2 1/2 miles from a Busa that looked like a Green Dragon.  
biggrin.gif

<marquee><span style='font-family:papyrus'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:limegreen'>WELCOME</marquee></span></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081724920 -->

4th and 6th gear roll-ons huh....man come on advantage R1. Start in 2nd or 3rd like ya supposed to. 10 lengths huh, does that make any sense.

Sounds like the guy on the Busa had his feet up drinking a coke ans smoking a stogie. If he was racing it sure would not have been 153mph.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Het the guy on the R-1 siad it right, "Could I have beat a Busa" The reply was nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

yep...I'm just waiting to come across some of the new R1's. I'm sure it'll be fun...

fact : I smoked an 04 R1, wasn't hard.
if we woulda been on the hwy, it mighta been curtains in a worse way for that skinny bike.
that dude sounds real insecure and that dude Jeff who is on this board is two faced like a muggafucka.

he gets mad when someone talks about a BUSA beating a R1, " why are you guys making stupid posts? blah blah blah, my BUSA is faster,
who cares? " hey jeff, shut the fukkk up homo, you're cheering the R1's guys when they make a post about an R1 beating us and you supposedly ride a BUS?

get the fuckkkkk outtta here.

Wow dudes! Like I beat a souped up Pinto the other day. He nearly had me, but I got him in the end.

It was close tho.
blush.gif

I guess I just dont see the point. A roll on is advantage to the bike that is geared the lowest. A Busa is so tall geared that I cant roll on with my buddies 95 Gixxer 1100. Its like him starting in 1st and me being in 3rd I say get rolling 40 or so each guy pics a gear whatever he wants and nail it. It hard to race when your bike wont even idle as slow as some of these guys want to roll on. Yah 6th gear roll on from 40 Mph will a Busa go that slow?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back