Phil Mickelson Wins the Masters

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Was he due? Maybe he was. It was a very good final round to watch. Everyone seemed in competition until the end. Congratulations to Phil!

Definitely a great round, and phil finally pulled it out. I watched with my father, and he just knew Phil would choke. Both of us were glad to see that he didnt. I love how golf can work out after 72 holes to come down to a final putt for the win. What an awesome shot he made.

P

Was a final round for the books, to be sure~ I was very happy to see Phil pull it off~ Had to feel bad for Ernie at the same time though~ He played a hell of a game and then watches it disappear on the final putt~ Hat's off to them all... it was a great Masters played this season~
cool.gif

edit: not to take anything from the Masters Championships of the past... just been a while since enjoying such an event~  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081731165 -->

Moved to Random thoughts.... Is this a Bike Board? Or a the freaking Clubhouse?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Golf.... Sheesh.... Makes me want to get my clubs out... Florida is nice for golf at least. I have three courses all within about 5 minutes...

laugh.gif

Thanks, Rev. I realized after I posted it needed to go it needed to go to this forum. My fault!

Ain't that it, Tbone!?!? I can't play the game to save my life.. but when I get that one good connection and the ball actually goes where I want it to... damn, that feels good!
biggrin.gif

Golf is for losers with out Busa's!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
I'd expect that comment on an R1 board!!!!
Golf is great for the mind.....the pure frustration of the game keeps me coming back every week.....all it takes is one good shot per round to make it all worthwhile!
golf is great for the mind... indeed!
anybody that has not been out on a nice secluded course, see bambi, snakes, have a few words with God (after a bad shot) , ya know....

all the golf I used to play has helped me concentrate on my racing, trying not to think too much, etc.

--
and the final round of the Masters was the best golf I've seen since Payne Stewart won the US Open.!

It was a great round! Almost kept me from riding! I have only been into golf for a few years and just got my own clubs, but like GJ said that one nice hit can make you feel amazing!

Back