PERMANENT SHOP MANUAL HOSTING

Thanks Nick........................you da man!!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Dunno if you are intrested bud but I got ahold of the 4 cd set of service manuals off ebay it's all pdf's and huge for the Busa (like 2.4 gb) dunno if you know how we can OCR it so everyone can get it in a small er file format.

<span style='color:firebrick'>Nick, thanx for the Christmas present.
muscle.gif
</span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>

3 minuted 41 seconds...cable modem here too...damn 331K/sec is sweet..i wish every link i download was that quick...:p k i got the manual, just need the bike
biggrin.gif
hopefully that will be soon :p

I have dowloaded the manual 2 times , and it keeps telling me that the file is corrupted and cannot open. What gives? can anyone help?

Bugsy thanks for the help , but its telling me the same thing. I dont know , i will figure it out . Im going to try to download some other files at the sight you gave me, and see if that works. Thanks anyway:cool:
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

yes, i have dowloaded the bandit manual, and that worked out ok, but for some reason every time i try to download the Hayabusa manual it keeps telling me that the file is corrupt and cannot open the file. so im still working on it. no luck yet.

just downloaded the R1 service manual no problems. So now i would have to beleve that the files for the hayabusa manual is really corrupt. Not my pc.
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

Back