People you once knew/hungout with...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I was living in a townhouse complex with my parents. I was 15. There was a swiming pool for all of us to enjoy. I swam in there alot. So did this hot little 16 year old. One day she caught me swimming behind her with my mask an' snorkle. Yup....even back then I was a pervert. So.... I turned on the "Rubbah Charm" and one thing led to another...

So that was good. Actually real good.

Well time ticked by. Ran into her years later and....well....I guess she liked it.

In fact, she liked it alot.

She became a prostitute. About a year after enjoying the "Rubbah Pleasures". Too funny.

Here's another one from high school:

Every school has the hot babe. The chick who dates only the football team quarterback....or his older brother. hahaha.
Anyway,our school had one of these "beauty queens".
She was nice enuff to me,but treated most of her fellow students like crap. I guess she felt herself a "step above".
My guess is she thought she would marry some Donald Trump or some major league ball player.She considered herself "high society" even in highschool.

Well, I recently ran into her,at a local shopping mall. She still looked decent. She had 2 kids with her. I asked if they were hers. She said yes.

Now for the disclaimer part:
I have nothing against anybody. Not black nor white,not muslim or jew. Not tall or short.

I found it interesting thou... that the school beauty queen had given birth to two children that were obviously "mentally challenged". Not just a little slow,but "full on droolers".

Life can be funny.....

OK, what did you do to her in school  
rock.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|mymaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147927615 -->

.. that the school beauty queen had given birth to two children that were obviously "mentally challenged".  Not just a little slow,but "full on droolers".

Life can be funny.....
yes indeed...
r u sure those two are not yours?
U bastid.   I walked into it didn't I.....
I couldn`t resist....
smile.gif
sorry Andy...
no worries.... I love it.

If we cant chuck shid at one another....the Org would be boring.

In the words of Pat Benatar...."Hit me with yer best shot".

face7.gif

went out to get a drink at the vending machine couple of weeks ago.

Saw a former teacher (I took a guitar class with her in 6th grade) lookin all messed up. Apparently, she was here to check in. More than likely drugs or some kind of mental deficiency.

Kinda looked like both. Made me sad, really. Kinda makes me wonder if what I do is worth a fukall...or if everything I'm doing isn't worth a sh!t.

I can see it now, Andy walks up to the old quarterback, who has the cheerleader wife...

Handy Andy- Hey buddy, wink wink, "hows the wife and my kids?" wink wink

Ex ball player, " Oh, you know, wife is great, kids are retarted."

MAN I have heard that joke a million times, never actually met the guy they wrote it about!!!

.. that the school beauty queen had given birth to two children that were obviously "mentally challenged".  Not just a little slow,but "full on droolers".

Life can be funny.....
yes indeed...
r u sure those two are not yours?
U bastid.   I walked into it didn't I.....
I couldn`t resist....
smile.gif
sorry Andy...
no worries.... I love it.

If we cant chuck shid at one another....the Org would be boring.

In the words of Pat Benatar...."Hit me with yer best shot".

face7.gif
Quoting Pat Benatar... Now I know you didn't get it.

there was this guy in school when I was young, used to pick on me all the time. In Junior, I was 2 years younger than him, you get the idea, I broke his collar bone twice playing football. By Senior high I was twice his size, and he never learned. One time I threw him literally over 4 rows of desks, he never had the brains to back down.

Dead by overdose a few years ago. Never did learn, hope it wasn't the bump on the head when he hit the floor 20 + years ago.

Having graduated 4 years ago, I haven't had much time for these experiences. BUT....

To the High School "I'm too good for anybody but the entire football team" chick.... I saw one of them (we had a few at my school) a couple months ago. Keep in mind, I was the social outcast, Goth, Skater punk... No one really liked me but the goths, and in a redneck school, they are few and far between. Anyway, SHE put her self on the "I'm too good to talk to you because daddys rich, and I will be too" pedastal... Ran into her, and she has a 2 year old, another on the way, Typical white trash trailer park type. Now, I have nothing against trailer parks, A few of my best friends lived and LIVE in them, but that's some funny shid!
biggrin.gif
She was always a #####.

There was one egotistical football jock in high school that I couldn't stand to be in the same room with. His father bought some beat to hell POS Porsche 924 that he'd get to drive once in a while. All he did was brag about that damn car every day and claim everybody elses car was garbage. He even had a t-shirt that read "Porsche, nothing comes close". He wore that @#$!(%* shirt every single day, by senior year it was yellow and falling apart.
18 years have gone by and I set the garbage out at the curb for Matt every Thursday night.
biggrin.gif

One day I was browsing the Indiana police sexual predator list and saw the entry and full color photo of a dude I graduated with. Sorta freaky as he was really normal with normal parents.

Oh and there was also Chris...went to grade school and high school with that freak. He had turrets syndrome and it was even more funny than what you'd see in the movies. He was also a major pervert.
He ended up becoming a cop and several years ago made front page news. He arrested some prostitutes and then tried to force a "deal" with them or maybe I should say on them.
blush.gif
I think he may still be in jail.

My best friend Tim had a younger sister who was being smacked around by her boyfriend/fiance. They were to get married prior to him joining the Navy. Well needless to say the family was a bit urked by her decision and afraid for her safety, so one day when she came home crying about him smacking her around me and her older brother Tim decided to take him for a "ride/country cruise" and explain some of the rules of engagement for older brothers who have sisters that date "punks". 10 mile and a whole bunch of tears later we returned him to town in one piece.

Today he is the commander of the U.S. Marshall Service.
sad.gif

Back