PDF service manual for Gen 3

Hi, I recently purchased a 2022 Silver/Red Busa and I wanted a service manual. Obviously being quite new there aren't many options for the gen 3. However I came across your link and tbh I was very skeptical as to whether the link would work or not....most things in life that are free usually come with a catch. However I should not have been concerned as the PDF download worked perfectly. I would like to take the opportunity of thanking you for posting this link so that others might benefit as I have done.
I understand that skepticism. Its healthy to be cautious especially in the aggressive digital world we live in. But as you've found, its legit and free. I did it because its something I would of loved done for me. I had the time and means, so why not? It helped me and I knew it would helps others.

As a general note, if anyone spots any issues with it (requiring a rescan or edit), post here.
I'll make the necessary modifications to the best of my ability.

Cheers everyone :)

J'ai les manuels d'entretien numériques OEM suivants pour le Hayabusa 2022 :

Anglais 99500-10L00-01E
Française 99500-10L00-01F
Deutsch 99500-10L00-01G
Italien 99500-10L00-01B
Espagnol 99500-10L00-01S
Anglais 99500-10L00-03E (Pour le modèle aux spécifications américaines)

Si l'équipe du forum est d'accord, je peux les rendre disponibles...
possible d'avoir le manuel francais ? merci

I made a scan of mine until the digitals are released. Should hold yall over.
Hey @HomicidalOctopus thanks for this. I have the paper manual but like and use your PDF frequently.

Bumping this thread so anyone who missed it can see it and download a copy. So many questions can be answered by looking them up. I learned a ton from reading the manual.

This was created by scanning every page of the physical paper copy. Its complete.

There may be some digital or even other paper documents out there now but nothing I have access to.
Thanks for the reply. I've been looking but I haven't found anything unless the complete workshop manual is normally supposed to come with it unless it's something separate. Usually, there would be two manuals or two parts but some manufacturers include it all together as one. At least that is how it works in the automotive world. Most people don't need the wiring electrical part, so it's often left out. I guess they didn't scan that manual.

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking but I haven't found anything unless the complete workshop manual is normally supposed to come with it unless it's something separate. Usually, there would be two manuals or two parts but some manufacturers include it all together as one. At least that is how it works in the automotive world. Most people don't need the wiring electrical part, so it's often left out. I guess they didn't scan that manual.
If anyone has a paper copy or a source where I can acquire one, Ill create a digital from it.

Full-stitch2.jpg.ccff944340e3fe58fdff5a3230aef8fa.jpg

Back