Torque charts

kevin567

Registered
I don't have the 2022 service manual yet, so I'm going off the torque numbers in my old service manual (it says it's for 99-07 model years). I can't imagine any of the torque specs have changed too much for standard parts like wheel nuts and exhaust hangers, etc.

If anyone has a PDF/jpg of the 2022 torque numbers could you share it here? TIA

@kevin567

somewhere here in the forum someone showed some months ago a link to the gen3 manual for around 90 bucks

my good friend kojak bought it and he feels ok with the paper copy (800+ pages) of the original book he got

for the entire gen3 mechanical technique you can use the gen2 manual - there is no difference in trorques etc.

I don't have the 2022 service manual yet, so I'm going off the torque numbers in my old service manual (it says it's for 99-07 model years). I can't imagine any of the torque specs have changed too much for standard parts like wheel nuts and exhaust hangers, etc.

What torque numbers are you wanting exactly?

Did you sorted it ?

Back