PCV question

Chopstix

Registered
I was thinking about purchasing the PCV.. but heres my question.. If i only plan to do intake, exhaust along with PCV, does the PCV have a preloaded map i can use? or do i need to manually do it all? If I need to manually do it all, i have no clue!!! but! Pretty much, does the PCV work like any other programmer where I do a sequence of on/off and starting the bike? Or does it really require me to do some programming?

In a sense, it's just like any other box. You do have to load a map unless you leave everything with no changes. There is no true programming required. It has very simple instructions that walk you through step by step.

I was thinking about purchasing the PCV.. but heres my question.. If i only plan to do intake, exhaust along with PCV, does the PCV have a preloaded map i can use? or do i need to manually do it all? If I need to manually do it all, i have no clue!!! but! Pretty much, does the PCV work like any other programmer where I do a sequence of on/off and starting the bike? Or does it really require me to do some programming?
PCV should be tuned on the dyno unless someone has a base tuning map for your exact set-up. Having worked with the PCV on several models its a nice upgrade from the PCIII

Back