PC3 USB problems...

Busabim

Registered
Took my new ( to me) busa with full akro and Pc3 to get dynoed and when we started to alter the map the PC3 started to act up.

Anybody out there have problems with their PC3? I have had them on other bikes with no issues. I am sending it back for warranty check/replace.

I searched but couldnt find much.

BB

What exact problem are you having? Have you tried calling tech support of Dynojet directly?

Bike is breaking up when the map is altered and is way too rich to begin with. Therefore, I am sending it back to be checked out.

I would have called first in case it was something simple but what you're doing works too :thumbsup: best of luck

I would have called first in case it was something simple but what you're doing works too :thumbsup: best of luck

Shop has a lot of experience with Dynojet products and not much else makes sense, I could have unplugged it there, decided to effect repair at home and will see how she runs with the stock injection.

BB

Took Bike up the road for a rip to get more gas as I broke the old fuel lines from tank when I lifted too far. I replaced both of them ( a good idea on a 13 year old bike, BTW)

Bike pulls harder with stock ECU, therefore I am pretty sure the PC3 was not functioning correctly.

BB

with the PCIII now discontinued, good excuse to upgrade to the PC5. Or better still, go with the ECU Editor instead. Best of luck.

|Too bad the new power commander 5 wont work on a Gen 1 busa, lol. The bike was breaking up when the pc3 was altered. If I dont find any problems with stock bike, well you guessed it....

Back