Pc iii usb

bigskyrider

Registered
Hello all,
New member here. It is amazing the amount of information out there.
I have an 05 with the HMF high mount and K&N air filter and a PC III usb. I also did the pair valve mod. Unfortunatly There is only are only two dynos in the state (Montana) for motorcycles, and only one has experience with busa's (the other is a Harley dealer) and I don't live very close to them so getting it tuned professionally may take awhile. Right now I am running a D&D map, I tryed the recomended Achripovic map but it seemed to run terribly rich, my oil turned black really fast plus the smell was overwhelming when I was stopped while the bike was running. The D&D map is a little better but I can still smell the fuel a little. I am no mechanic, but I do know that when running rich the excess fuel gets in the oil and is hard on the motor. Is there a temporary map out there for the set up for what I described is on my bike that might work better than the ones on the pc web site?
Sorry about the long post, I am new to the whole concept of online forums.

E-Mail addy?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Your gonna be amazed at the map NJ sends you...
I have been running it for a while now and it is the strongest I have found...
So thanks again NJ...

David

Well I got the map NJ sent me loaded. WOW, what a difference. Thanks again NJ
bowdown.gif
. The bike runs so much better. Just curious, did you develope that map or get it professionaly done? It will be interesting to see what kind of MPG i will get now, with the achripovic map I got 40 MPG, D&D map 44 MPG, & Stock i got around 48 MPG. I only put 30 miles on this morning to work so i can't really tell yet.

Well I got the map NJ sent me loaded.  WOW, what a difference.  Thanks again NJ
bowdown.gif
.  The bike runs so much better.  Just curious, did you develope that map or get it professionaly done?  It will be interesting to see what kind of MPG i will get now, with the achripovic map I got 40 MPG, D&D map 44 MPG, & Stock i got around 48 MPG. I only put 30 miles on this morning to work so i can't really tell yet.
Told ya so...

Back