PCIII USB and Exhaust Question

Busajew30

Registered
Does anyone have a map for Yana Shiki Slip-Ons for the PCIII USB or can recommend one close to what it should be? I know everyone is against slip ons but i got a good price for what i could afford until i get a full exhauste next spring. I connected the pc today and used the Yosh Bolt on, stock air filter map and it seems to run rich. Gas exhaust odor is real prevalent and if i blip it up to 7-8k in N it will blow smoke and spray liquid.. i cant tell if thats water condensation or fuel as it doesnt have much of an odor. I know that fuel economy is compromised when running rich but i always heard its better to run rich than too lean (damage to engine). If no maps can someone tell me what to adjust in the map to lean it out a bit? I dont know much about the values in the map so any advice would help till i get the bike dyno'ed..

Thanks!!

The best thing that I found was to just download a map from Dynojets web site. I tried a few different ones when I just had slip ons and the ones from the website worked best. They may not have the exact brand as yours but just use one close, I think this will get you close enough with just slip ons. My bike made couple more HP with the PCIII over not having it, but it was power you couldnt really feel. They dont hurt anything but you cant really get the full benefit until you go to a full system.

lurk.gif

well as i stated, i used the Yosh slip-ons map from DynoJet and it seems rich. I will try the stock map and see if it runs a little better and report back. I probably wont get to this until Friday, too much else to do before Christmas and all but i will keep the thread updated..

Back