Pc ¿q¿

killaessien

Registered
i have a question about my power commander 3 usb on my 06. the guy i bought it off of didnt really know much about it either and i have looked through the forums and looked on the pc website and havent really found an answer to my question.

so i want to know if my pc is even functioning, its hooked up and everything on the bike but how do i know if its working?

i downloaded PC with the cd onto my laptop and then plugged it in with the usb to the pc on my bike and oppened pc up. the grid or map if you will is just full of X's. so then i went to powercommander.com and downloaded the correct map for my bike and then loaded them onto the grid(the map appears full with the #'s) while connected to my bike. however when i try to upload or anything it says either wrong communications port or power commander not found. i went through all of them and it does the same thing. from here i am lost, is it possible that the map is already on the power commander working or what am i to do?
:please:

the only thing in the faq about power commander not found that im missing is the green light. when i start up my bike or ignition the pc never lights up for even a second at any time..is it supposed to?

is the bike running when you try and load the map?

when you first turn the key on do the lights on the pc do anything?

the pc should cycle through the lights when you first turn the key on. Since you're having connection errors I would make sure the bike is running when you try and "send the map".

Back