Pazzo levers vs on sale 62.00 levers

They really look the the same, but however, the Anodizing does not hold up, it has started to fade!
Does anyone know the quality of the On Sale levers for 62.00 from this site. How do they match up with Pazzos?

Get on eBay and.find seller the2wheels. They have them for less than $40 with free shipping. For that price you can buy at least 4 sets for what Pazzos cost. Do a search here for "Chazzos".

I'd say if your gonna get the knock off's versus Pazzo,CRG or ASV it really doesn't matter. Seems all the knock off ones are pretty much the same. I'd find the ones that offer the best deal for your pocket.

So if you were going to go with silver would they stay looking good as long as anything else? Curious.

I have owned the pazzos before and they were top notch, no fading or problems for 2 years. They were black which I think is probably the most durable of all the colors. I can't speak of the other colors.

I own a set of ASVs shorties that i bought cheap from a buddy and from what i've seen from the knock off they are very similar in design without the brand name price. If i had known about the chazzos before buying my ASVs i would have bought a set and had them powdercoated or chromed, had my ASVs chromed for cheap. Either way both are still cheaper then paying full price for the name brand levers.

I had a set of the cheep ones and after 4 or 5 months the coating did come off. I got the pazzo's now but I have not road it enough to know how long the coating will last on them. From what I have read they should be fine. As far as the feel I could not see any difference. For me the pazzo's are way over priced but thats JMO. I sprung for them anyway :laugh: I got the cheep ones for less then 40 bucks delivered

They really look the the same, but however, the Anodizing does not hold up, it has started to fade!

Yeah, the adjuster knob faded on mine but it really wasnt noticeable unless you knew it was black to begin with :laugh:

Same deal here. Mine started to fade, and i got a killer deal on Pazzos, so I sold my Chazzos for $30 and never looked back.

That said, I cannot tell any difference in the two besides the finish

There are countless posts in past discussion threads on this site where you can spend half a day reading opinions. Some are constructive, some are distructive and some are simply wrong. It's up to you to filter the information.

I use pazzo shorties on every bike and keep a couple spare sets just in case I break one in a crash. Pazzo shorties are very popular up here in the great northwest. Lots of my well schooled track and race friends also rely on Pazzo. You won't find a single bike among them with chinese knock off levers.

BRAKES are the motorcycle's most powerful component that does much more than just stop. I would not use a chinese knockoff lever nor any other braking component from china if they were free! :beerchug:

BRAKES are the motorcycle's most powerful component that does much more than just stop. I would not use a chinese knockoff lever nor any other braking component from china if they were free! :beerchug:

Tuf I would agree on just about every other brake component but the stresses involved on a brake or clutch LEVER are rather small. Not that I would recommend it but a plastic lever would probably have the tensile strength to work especially with a metal sleeve in the pivot hole. What is so critical about a lever that needs to cost 4x as much?? Not trying to be smart or argumentative simply curious if I am missing something??

What is the average human's grip strength for a 19 year old male
The average male is capable of 112-pounds of crush grip strength. Crush grip is one of the easiest grip strengths to train. Read More »
Source: Questions & Answers | ChaCha...

There are countless posts in past discussion threads on this site where you can spend half a day reading opinions. Some are constructive, some are distructive and some are simply wrong. It's up to you to filter the information.

I use pazzo shorties on every bike and keep a couple spare sets just in case I break one in a crash. Pazzo shorties are very popular up here in the great northwest. Lots of my well schooled track and race friends also rely on Pazzo. You won't find a single bike among them with chinese knock off levers.

I love you tuff!

CHAZZOS FOR LIFE!

Back