Pazzo Levers...Best Dealer For Fast Shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so hard on Pete. We supplied the first set of engraved Pazzos to Pete without a hitch just after Christmas, all okay. Those were delivered last Monday for his own Busa

Pete opted to order another set of engraved pazzos. We sent in the order but he opted to cancel the 2nd order so we put a hold on the PO with the manufacture. After going back and forth a bit, he opted to restart the order and go through with it. We in turn let the manufacture know it was now a go and for a reason I can't fully explain, that message never got back to the manufacture to restart the order.

That's our fault for not double checking on that ensuring all-okay. Normally, a few days delay would be no big deal, but he's up against a deadline we said we could meet. Understandably he's frustrated. We supply a lot of these and normally the orders go through the system like clockwork.

No one really stocks Pazzos b/c it's a custom-made part for each person. Best I can do is suggest a local Texas-based stocking dealer to Pete (which just happens to be MotoMummy), or we can have a set done up Friday and overnighted, although as he mentioned not engraved as that's done only in Canada. For the US market, all pazzos are assembled in Sacramento.

We also offered to pay for any overnight shipping charges he might incur no matter who he orders them from. So again, apologies on this one- mistakes in this industry are extremely rare, but these 3 options are the best solutions I can come up with.

Last edited:
Pete opted to order another set of engraved pazzos. We sent in the order but he opted to cancel the 2nd order so we put a hold on the PO with the manufacture. After going back and forth a bit, he opted to restart the order and go through with it. We in turn let the manufacture know it was now a go and for a reason I can't fully explain, that message never got back to the manufacture to restart the order.
Well, actually, no!

We didn't "go back and forth a bit". Not even close. I asked if the order could be canceled. Then, before I even heard back from you I told you to let it ride and you replied that would be fine and that the order would be sent directly from the manufacturer.

10 days later the order was not received, I wrote several times to ask if I could get some sort of confirmation and received no reply. Then I called on the phone and talked to you directly and it was quite obvious that you had not told the manufacturer to complete the order as you had told me you had.

The fault does not lie with the manufacturer as you have implied here. The fault was yours, and entirely yours, and after I called you on it you admitted it was yours. End of story.

Now, I am not sure what exactly you have done to earn the passionate replies I am seeing here...your prices to members of this forum are exactly as they are to everyone else, and no cheaper than every other vendor I have seen online. And your service, from my experience at least, is inferior to most.

Do me a favour mate, and stop the "don't be so hard on Pete" bull****.

As for the rest of you, if your experience with this bloke is better than mine, more power to you. I just want the levers I ordered, for the price I paid, delivered in the time I was promised.

I think both parties have spoken their side as they see it. Critterdoc received the additional information he needed. There is no need to keep this tread open for people to take sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back