Pazzo Levers...Best Dealer For Fast Shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

critterdoc

Banned
Anyone know of a dealer where I can get immediate shipment of Pazzo levers?

And before anyone says Tim at Pashnit, the reason I need a quick shipment is cos he totally screwed up my order already!

:down: sorry to hear that he has done me right each an every time.

Good luck with the hunt:thumbsup:

Yeah, I was kinda surprised after the good things others have said about him on here, but if I did business like he does I'd be tits up in a week!

Now that you siad it, Tim at Pashnit was great to me. No problems there. You should give him another chance!:whistle:

Like to heat details how he totally screwed your ordered up and does bad business. If your gonna make the claim at least back them up. Sometimes things just happen. I totally understand if something did happen not wanting to go back I'm the same way.

Pazzo sales direct. They are in canada though. Check their site or email them.

Why do you need pazzos in a rush?
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure what you are dealing with. Tim has been on vacation and cant always be at beckon call. However, I ordered mine and had them engraved and received them in a week of my order date. Cant get much better than that.

sorry to hear about your problems with Tim. I too just got a few items from him (tac levers,brake/clutch cab's) and had nothing but good things to say. Thanks again Tim.

Pete, just call Pazzo direct in Vancouver. They also sell direct to the public are the only ones that can engrave their own levers. Their number is 604-539-1500 & possibly they can expedite an engraved set for you.

If they are non-engraved, that's much easier and can be assembled locally, and overnighted to you to arrive on Monday.

Only dealer here in the US that might stock them would be Moto-Mummy, you can reach them at 512-255-0101.

Still no explanation on what happened?

Tim is an active sponsor here and puts forth effort to contribute. If your not gonna explain your feelings about him or can't please keep the mudslinging to yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pete, just call Pazzo direct in Vancouver. They also sell direct to the public are the only ones that can engrave their own levers. Their number is 604-539-1500 & possibly they can expedite an engraved set for you.

If they are non-engraved, that's much easier and can be assembled locally, and overnighted to you to arrive on Monday.

Only dealer here in the US that might stock them would be Moto-Mummy, you can reach them at 512-255-0101.

Tim, your a stand up dude. To give another dealer business instead of taking the it for yourself is just outstanding bro. So glad I got my parts from you!:thumbsup:

Got mine from pashnit:thumbsup: Great service.

It really chaps me when some db goes on a rant about a great sponsor then has no heuvos to back up the actual reasoning! Tim is a great sponsor with an incredible company and great customer service. This RUBBISH should be deleted unless there is some substantial reasoning behind the slander.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tim are you to say you are human!!!!

I will still order you have always been great to me and the Chicago crew!!!

It really chaps me when some db goes on a rant about a great sponsor then has no heuvos to back up the actual reasoning! Tim is a great sponsor with an incredible company and great customer service. This RUBBISH should be deleted unless there is some substantial reasoning behind the slander.
Calm down children.

I am unsure why Timothy stirs up such passion...I can only imagine!

Where exactly is the "rant"? Where precisely is the "slander"?

An order was placed, promises were not kept, messages were not replied to, then vague excuses were offered.

Now, back to the point of the thread...thanks to all for the dealers who hopefully can deliver what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back