Pay It Forward

I have a pretty expensive entertainment unit sitting disassembled in my garage... Light oak in color... Pretty big. It is a three piece unit. Two side pieces probably around six feet high and 30-40 inches wide with drawers on the bottom and shelving all the way up. The middle unit would hold a relatively big flat panel or 46-50 inch tv. In excellent condition I believe it has pull out units underneath with castors. I can also get a small white shoei helmet think it is a year old (maybe two) no marks and never been worn. Let me know... If anyone has a spare PC3r lieing around pm me
tounge.gif
Will get some pics of the coloring and size if you guys girls need a reference... Probably be better if it was to someone in the philly jersey deleware area... It is a big sucker.

I do but it's with the tail i got.I could get you a new one cheap what ya got to trade.

Scootergir and Daniel,I dont want anything for free. I'll buy all the purple & black stuff you have if its Descent enough to put back on a bike.NJ.

NJ,I want her left side since were close just figured we could swap something i got for the panel.I can send you that tail soon as i clean storage out to move the shop at the end of the month.I'm gonna get a different tail and upper to use.I need a left & right lower is all,i got the tank.you wanna trade something out for the tail let me know.Maybe i can trade you the blk/purple tail for a undertail and she can trade me the fairing for the undertail.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134961872 -->

I want here left side since were close just figured we could swap something i got for the panel.I can send you that tail soon as i clean storage out to move the shop at the end of the month.I'm gonna get a different tail and upper to use.I need a left & right lower is all,i got the tank.you wanna trade something out for the tail let me know.
Daniel, get the list of what NJ needs or wants and I'll pay for it with shipping.
wink.gif

I have a stock triple tree cover, levers and res covers if andone needs them.

I have a stock Katana seat..
I know, I know... but ya just never know who might need a Katana seat.
tounge.gif

cool.gif

Edit: The seat has a small tear in it where it rubs on the bottom.

I also have the stock can and midpipe.

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135016535 -->

Scootergirl,I have a brand new Topgun,never installed.It is painted so it will need to be repainted your color.

DSCI0074.JPG

I have a lower Right side black/blue no breaks just fell over in the drive way.. see my webshots link for pics of it.... perfect painter though
cool.gif

Also have stock exhaust header, mids and cans (one has a slight scratch from the stand on the lower side and a scratch from falling over on it) Can post pics if needed.

Also think I have a stock tail light lens (red) and amber rear turn signals.

zukracer whatcha need in trade for the lower?I got some of everything here.

Flrider that piece is $25 shipped what ya wanna trade for it?I'm gonna try and trade my perfect complete tail in the scootergir/nj deal if he wants the tail.

Thanks Goldenchild, I gotta look and see what else I got to get rid of.

zukracer whatcha need in trade for the lower?I got some of everything here.
hadnt thought much about what I need.... but its yours if you want it, we can figure out a trade or something. I have the box my replacement came in so just lemme know where to send it
cool.gif

okay will do.you figure something out you need now,or just remind me and I'll hook you up...

Guys if you have other bikes too and need something let me know I got almost ever bike brand of parts,rather trade them out than deal with ebay.

frisbee your welcome...

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134964026 -->

what i have..
stock front pegs
rear seat
grab rail
front battle ax with 600 or so on it
a clear kbc sheild
2 helmet bags new

what i want(dont need just wantlol)topgun undertial

I got a rear Lockhart Phillips stand, used only like 3-5 times...

swingarm%20stand.jpg

headers for a 2000 Busa(factory coated black), mid-pipes for a 03, stock cans right side mildly rashed & also some brand new stock NGK CR9E spark plugs...

I could go for a set of the front amber turn signals...

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134980214 -->

Back