• new england

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • green bay

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GEARJAMMER

Banned
Who you like? I cant wait 4 2days games.
Im colts fanatic looking 4 us 2 lock down playoff spot soon.:please:
I want watch broncos vs chiefs 2night Im taking the x colt Manning win that.
Im going green bay because there @ home.Game could b preview of superbowl.

Tom Brady is to damn ugly to play in the Super Bowl! :shocked:

Don't you agree John (GIXXERHP)?

Oh yeh

y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif

It was a close game, Rodgers played very well, as well as Brady, there was just too many mistakes made during the game.
Other than the loss to KC This was the lowest scoring Game for the Pats this season.
The Pats are still in a great position and are at the Top due to the Win over the Broncos, not by much, but ahead!
Bring on the play offs to see who wants it more,,
Way too many variables this year to start point and a champion now.

Oh John, let me be perfectly clear "Tom Brady Aint Goin to the Super Bowl.

He is too damn ugly to represent America's Best in the Super Bowl I tell ya! :laugh:

The Seahawks have come to life these last two games by the addition of two of their key defensive players back from injuries. The total combined points scored against the Seahawks defense in the last two games (Cardinals and 49ers) is 6. If the defense continues to play this well they could be back in the mix as a serious contender. Time will tell.

Yes its still early I like look @ power ranking online but I understand there kinda meaningless.
Everybody says sea hawks d not good as last year mabe true but its currently #1 in nfl.
I hate see patriots clinch home field thru out playoffs that's tough place 2 win.
My colts looked better yesterday Luck broke Mannings record 4 most 300+ yard games in season.

next week chargers patriots should b good+seahawks vs eagles
colts play browns

Back