Patriotism

I put on my uniform everyday and go to work to do what I can to keep this country safe for all to enjoy.

Same with me, 17yrs and counting. Having seen multiple countries, I love the USA. I strive to do all I can to keep our country #1.

For the last 10yrs I have been contracting for the military and doing my best to supply our best with the best..

:beerchug: guys....I sleep better at night knowing voulnteers and not conscripts are securing my homefront..

:bowdown: I cannot thank you enough...

Right back at thread starter...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE THIS GREAT NATION GREATER...???:poke:

As a young man I worked for Uncle Sam, took a poor kid from the ghetto and showed him a new life, new opportunities.

today, I work for myself...pay my taxes and volunteer my time working with ghetto kids, my group does just about everything from tutoring, to helping them fill out job applications.....or even balance a check book.

and I coach a little league baseball team...sports kept me from a life of gangs and drugs, so its my little(vey little) attempt to give back....

What are you doing for this country, we all love so much?
Realizing and understanding that while the body lives, the spirit is nowhere to be found...

...And doing what I can to teach people what that spirit is, because in the so-called "land of the free", it's seems as foreign a concept as possible.

Well I certainly can't compare myself to the many men and women in public/military service. I simply pay my taxes and obey the laws, and help anyone in need that I come across and have the means to. I also like to think that by teaching the MSF classes I help promote the safety and longevity of our two wheeled citizenry. I do get a small amount of $ for teaching, but would gladly do it for free. I also take every opportunity I can to personally thank any service men or women I come across. I'm especially proud to help our vets returning from Iraq and Afghanistan get thier M endorsement and learn to ride safely on the streets. I find people with military experience make some of the best students. Too many of our returning vets are getting killed on sportbikes. After surviving Taliban fire fights and IEDs, they come home and get taken out by a mom in a mini van. I help prevent that. I love our country, God Bless America and thanks to all who take the oath to defend her.

I put on my uniform and go to work each night. I help to manage and direct the defensive strategy of about 200 Federal Nuclear Security Officers, while protecting the eastern United States from radiological terrorism.

I am a good citizen who votes, pays taxes, obeys the law, and helps others where I can.

I love the United States of America! :usa:

:bowdown::bowdown: Thanks to all that serve for this great country! :usa:

I eat, sleep, and collect welfare. Thanks Obama :beerchug:

:laugh:........:poke:

I go to work, pay my taxes, support the economy, and while at work I do my best to insure that the power plants that I inspect get quality work during the overhauls so that the lights don't go out here.

I tolerate the people who vocally express ideas that I don't agree with, becaue it is their right to do so, I speak my mind when asked. I engage in healthy debates whenever I get the chance, to help broaden and share my understanding of issues.

And I support my local LEOs by proptly paying any citations that I can't take Defensive driving for!

Last edited:
Get what you can for now (my freeloading brother) because November is coming and you'll be crying.......:laugh:
Illegal immigrants get to do it AND they have an opinion and a voice the people like Obama listen to! I'm good to go.....

I work and I pay my taxes.

I do not sign mortgage agreements I don't understand or that I can't afford to pay and therefore do not have to ask the government to bail me out.

I do not speculate with money I can't afford to lose.

I save money to the best of my ability and I invest for my future, hoping it is there when I need it.

I spend money as needed without hoarding it but without going beyond my means.

I continually educate myself in order to become ever more productive.

I donate money to help the less fortunate.

I assist others with their understanding of how money works and how to invest, insofar as it's within my realm of expertise.

I stay informed as much as possible on local politics and public affairs.

I educate myself on all elections and vote my conscience but only after informing myself as much as possible on all candidates and all other ballot items, both nationally and locally.

I have guns, ammo, and food storage and know much of the basics of wrenching on my vehicles.

I love my country and am willing to do what it takes to keep it as lovable as possible.

--Wag--

a man once said " ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country".

so now its the year 2010, I hear lots of complaints and lots of anger...but few real solutions.

So I ask you all.....

What are you doing for this country, we all love so much?

I pray, I vote, I don't cheat on my taxes, and I try to get as many people to vote Republican as possible.

:laugh:

P.

-For 9 years 5 months I put on my uniform to serve the great country of ours.
-I have instilled on all 4 of my children and my girlfriends 3 children that under my roof 4 years of service is required and 8 years is recommended by our constitution. So far my 3 teens (all boys) want to serve, my 2 pre-teens also want to serve and the 2 6 year olds wave and thank every service member (past and present) they encounter.
-I pay my taxes on time
-I vote
-I donate to my local LEOs, both my time and $$ (volunteer service community watches and fund-raising for the local projects)
-I pay for my tickets :laugh:
-I shop locally as much as I can, even if it does cost me a little more. Mom and Pop brick and mortar are they way to shop for me.
-I work for a company that makes items for our government and our military.

The scary part is I voice my opinion to my congress members and my local elected officials. Most of them do not like me, but some of them even know me by name.

I pay my taxes, advocate conservative values, exercise my rights, raise some honeybees, rescue some animals, keep my land open, don't litter, ride Motorcyles at least 80% of the time, and learn diy skills by the bucket full. I am resourcefull, self reliant, self confident & I speak up in the face of BS. Don't tread on the constitution around me, or try to forget where we come from. My house is a "cabin" to most as I dont need 3 bathrooms & I don't have a mortgage. I don't expect anyone to do something that I would not do myself, & I do not "mollycoddle" anyone. I hunt but not to "bag a trophy" but rather to indulge my humanity. It is much less noble to keep your hands clean while the slaughterhouse runs in blood. Other than that I do allot of math & planning, Oh, and leave the little snakes alone... :laugh:

I spend my spare time arguing online with liberals determined to run the country in the ground. :whistle: I figure trying to convince a few to turn from their silly ways is one of the best services I can provide my country. :laugh:

Back