Past 10000 Miles on my 08

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Saturday, 10 May '08, on my way down CA243 I officially passed the 10K mile mark on my '08.

I pulled over at the only place available, at 9999, then stopped at the bottom of the hill to snap the 2nd shot, at 10005.

After today's ride, I ended the weekend with 10371.

I love this bike.

9999_Miles_10MAY08.jpg

WhoooooHoooooo. Dayuuuum! Good for you. Sorry I couldn't roll with you today.... Once Amy gets back, I'm down.

Congrats, DD

WhoooooHoooooo.  Dayuuuum!  Good for you.  Sorry I couldn't roll with you today....  Once Amy gets back, I'm down.

Congrats, DD
Thanx, Vinny...For an abundance of reasons, I cannot wait until Amy returns...some of my reasons are selfish.

laugh.gif

then...as she sits in the garage after today's ride...10371, 11MAY08...

Oh. Here's a pic of the odo as it is after this weekend...

Sunday, 11MAY08.

10371_Miles_on__08_11MAY08.jpg

Took a pic of mine at 1 mile. Hope I have a ton of fun making it to where your at now. If only your bike could talk, what would it say about you and the 10,000 miles you've rode it?

Did you take good care of her by changing her oil with the good stuff and buy her all kinds of expensive toys?

Did you toss her into corners and ride her hard or did you gently roll the throttle and slowly corner into the sunset?

Took a pic of mine at 1 mile. Hope I have a ton of fun making it to where your at now. If only your bike could talk, what would it say about you and the 10,000 miles you've rode it?
A) Is that a rhetorical question?

Or...

B) Would you like me to speculate?

If "B", I hope it would say:  
kickass.gif
just like I do.

"did you gently roll the throttle and slowly corner into the sunset?" I don't think Scar is capable of doing that except when he's video taping others
beerchug.gif

man i miss living in san diego.. i wasn't riding back then but if i was i doubt i would have come back to chicago. congrats on the miles...
beerchug.gif
here's to 10k more safely
thumb_up.gif

"did you gently roll the throttle and slowly corner into the sunset?"  I don't think Scar is capable of doing that except when he's video taping others  
beerchug.gif
Mike: Thanks, yo! I finished the production of my first-ever video piece...I used the stretch we did on Friday from Santa Ysabel to Borrego via Wynola Road, Banner Grade, and Yaqui Pass. FYI, that stretch, including stops to regroup, unedited took 32 minutes. INSANE!

The finished product, IMO, is AWESOME! Great scenes, tunes, new friends and the best machine on the planet...just fantastic.

I'm very happy with it. Can you tell?
whistling.gif

"did you gently roll the throttle and slowly corner into the sunset?" I don't think Scar is capable of doing that except when he's video taping others
beerchug.gif
Mike: Thanks, yo! I finished the production of my first-ever video piece...I used the stretch we did on Friday from Santa Ysabel to Borrego via Wynola Road, Banner Grade, and Yaqui Pass. FYI, that stretch, including stops to regroup, unedited took 32 minutes. INSANE!

The finished product, IMO, is AWESOME! Great scenes, tunes, new friends and the best machine on the planet...just fantastic.

I'm very happy with it. Can you tell?
whistling.gif
Can't wait. The anticipation is killing me
laugh.gif

Back