PARENTS:  radio = free   p o r n

Hell lets all burn any book/mag with ****, lets outlaw any videos that could be close to ****, lets have a fast food war and be stuck with Taco Bell.

Then we could all sing comercial reruns and be happy happy joy joy and use a headset for sex because bodily fluids is just NASTY...  
deadhorse.gif
lol1.gif
i love Demolition Man
laugh.gif

DemolitionMansnipesstallone.jpg

Holy Shid...Wesley Snipes IS the blackest man in Hollywood batman! Wingi dingy!

But look at him cblast! Ok he's the DARKEST man in Hollywood, that better? I meant no offense, just that ...damn! Wingydingy!
beerchug.gif

Moral Decay WWJD...moral decay...

winkold.gif
I know, I know, VA.... everytime I dip my big toe into the world I get some crap on it! i need to just stick my head in the sand and let the world continue to shoot itself in the feet. I just care too much some days
smile.gif

I prefer hendrix...excuse me while I kiss the sky !

moon.gif
beerchug.gif
moon.gif
moon.gif
kiss the sky I said! Oh no! What's that! is it..is it..
hijack.gif
Arghhh! Run fo yo lives! pirates!
hijack.gif
hijack.gif
hijack.gif

moon.gif

moon.gif

hijack.gif

hijack.gif

hijack.gif

Progressive outer retinal necrosis (****), also known as Varicella zoster virus retinitis (VZVR)[1], is an aggressive, necrotizing inflammation of the eye's retina caused by herpes varicella zoster virus. It is typically found in people with advanced AIDS, but has also been reported in those who are severely immunocompromised due to chemotherapy[2].

The majority of those with progressive outer retinal necrosis develop severe vision loss and blindness[3]. Systemic antiviral drugs may improve the long-term visual outcome in those with the disease[1].

beerchug.gif
rock.gif
what? shorten those words bro.
sadnews.gif

Progressive outer retinal necrosis (****), also known as Varicella zoster virus retinitis (VZVR)[1], is an aggressive, necrotizing inflammation of the eye's retina caused by herpes varicella zoster virus. It is typically found in people with advanced AIDS, but has also been reported in those who are severely immunocompromised due to chemotherapy[2].

The majority of those with progressive outer retinal necrosis develop severe vision loss and blindness[3]. Systemic antiviral drugs may improve the long-term visual outcome in those with the disease[1].

beerchug.gif
rock.gif
what?  shorten those words bro.
sadnews.gif
Hey '99, Lycan wanted me to give ya this...

SLAPPA!!!!
whistling.gif

WWJD what a bigger issue today is the internet. We have safesearch turned on but some of the links ive gone to here on the board for simple racing vid. has various other links around it with naked images. If that was one of my kids I wouldn't be happy. I'll find the link
lurk.gif

beerchug.gif
rock.gif
what?  shorten those words bro.
sadnews.gif
Hey '99, Lycan wanted me to give ya this...

SLAPPA!!!!
whistling.gif
Man is he getting abused today!SLAPPA!99

Thats just it. don't let your kids watch the videos. I think parents should stand up and take credit for what their kids watch, act, or do. Singers, songwriters, actors, and so on do what they do to make a living just like the rest of us. They sing/act that way because that is what sells.  It is NOT their job to censor what YOUR kids watch or listen to that is the parents job.

On a side note I do not believe that a 9 year old girl would even know what half the songs mean. If they did, then that would scare me more than them listening to it.

Hell lets all burn any book/mag with ****, lets outlaw any videos that could be close to ****, lets have a fast food war and be stuck with Taco Bell.

Then we could all sing comercial reruns and be happy happy joy joy and use a headset for sex because bodily fluids is just NASTY...  
deadhorse.gif
reel it back, bug guy, reel it back.  I'm not advocating CENSORING or MORALIZING the world, just making RADIO as responsible as movies, TV, video games and drinking.  We already have laws in place for those.  Why?  because it makes sense, and if the idiot majority didn't think it did, it would be fought and changed already.  We also have laws about obsceneity laws.

How does radio get around all that?  because they mute or beep out the bad parts of F[beep]K?  What about all the DIRECT talk about shaving pie, going down, etc etc etc?  that's no problem?

I didn't spend a lot of time looking, but doing some basic googles, I found NOTHING about actions to look into this.  Nobody cares.

Heck, I don't have kids why should I care?  

Yes, Parents SHOULD monitor their kids on every level, but can they?  No way.  No in this world.  Unless they are Amish.  Then again, with their recent adoption of technology, THEY are no longer safe either....

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!
It is I, Andrea Jo Helsinkia, how is thy day, Pimp Paul O'Callahan?
When I walk thee to thy club, please to make forth a path that I shant wait
Although I am the better of all of you, I'm Andrea Jo,
and I shall bare many of your children for more than a fortnight or more,
I do not give a cluck, prithee liken thee chickens in the pen"

well I that it was funny  
smile.gif
I was just playing with ya peter... Don't get all hard on me...
laugh.gif

and yes Demo man was pretty funny movie..

Back