PARENTS:  radio = free   p o r n

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
How many of you parents REALLY know what your children listen to? Don't tell me it's "EDITED" for the radio... how's that help? The words are obvious. And on MYSPACE you can get the unedited ones

I have absolutely nothing against ADULTS listening to whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes or in a restricted club, but this free pron is broadcast over the air, 24/7, for CHILDREN. Your 12 years olds, 14 years olds, even 8 years olds can learn things they don't understand. Helpful things like why being a HO is good, how alcohol is for everyone, where to SHAVE...

What should we do? ? Anything? Or just look the other way?

Oh st)
Oh st)
Oh st)
Are you ready for this?
Oh st) Ohhhhh
It's me, Fergie
The Pimp! Paulo!
Fergie Ferg, what's up, baby?
When I come to the club, step aside.
Part the seas, don't be havin' me in the line.
V.I.P., "Ëœcause you know I gotta shine.
I'm Fergie Ferg, and me love you long time
All my girls get down on the floor,
Back to back, drop it down real low.
I'm such a lady, but I'm dancing like a ho,
"ËœCause you know
I don't give a ft)
'fore I turn around and spray your ass with mace. (oh st)
You got that?
I got the bass.

Me like a bullet type, you know they comin' right
Fergie love em' long time
My girls support right?
Aah, da, da, da, da, do, do, do, do
Me like a bullet type you know they comin' right
Fergie lve em' long time
My girls support right?
When I come to the club, step aside.
Pop the seats, don't be hatin' me in the line.
V.I.P., "Ëœcause you know I gotta shine.
I'm Fergie Ferg,give me love you long time
All my girls get down on the floor,
Back to back, drop it down real low.
I'm such a lady, but I'm dancing like a ho,
"ËœCause you know
I don't give a fk you, bitches.

Now, I'm not trying to be some pias religious nutbag out to sever everyones nads and defeat free speach, no, I'm just asking WHY we allow obvious pron to be played on the radio CHILDREN have access to?

We limit access to R rated movies, R rated video games - to people supposedly old enough to sort out the complex "adult natures" of the themes presented, but this crap plays freely on the radio for ALL AGES. Why?

Your daughters emulate this stuff. I have personally witnessed it at the age of 11! and up through 17. I have friends with children. Until you've personally witnessed an 11 year old singing words she don't understand, and dancing SUGGESTIVELY as seen on TV, you can't comprehend how this stuff sticks in their minds.

Tell me you don't mind your 16 year old daughter getting into a club on the weekend* [looking 21], getting loose on goose, and showing the camera her business?

*This happens all the time.... but I'm sure YOUR daughter is above it. yeah right. Is her blood still pumping? Okay then.

There is PLENTY more lyrics like that where that comes from.

Like I said, play in inside the 21+ clubs, dance dirty, get drunk, I don't care... it's YOUR life to wreck... but

LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!

Agree. It is amazing what lyrics are in some of these songs now days that kids have acess to.

Like you said...If I want that CD I can buy it, but my 6 and 8 year old daughters wont listen to it on the radio.

That is why we have CD's with song like "The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round..."

rofl.gif
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singin it not knowing what it was, and now they'll keep on singin it forever just because, this is the song that never ends..yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singin it not knowing what it was, and now they'll keep on singin it forever just because, this is the song that never ends.. I love that one
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Yeah, a bunch of trashy music out there now. Back in the 80s, yeah, Im old, but then Prince was dirty. He has nothing on the TRASH that is out there now. Its very sad.
sad.gif

and to add one more comment, the trash today would make Kid Rock blush, well, probably not, but you know what I mean.

rofl.gif
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singin it not knowing what it was, and now they'll keep on singin it forever just because, this is the song that never ends..yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singin it not knowing what it was, and now they'll keep on singin it forever just because, this is the song that never ends.. I love that one
rofl.gif
Killing me man!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

rofl.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

You've got to teach your kids consequences. No matter how you try to shield them they will see/hear/be exposed to it in some way. They need to know how to respond, and what the consequences could be.

I would say the music of the 70's was worse in the fact that not only did they sing about drugs & sex, they actually DID it. Which is why many didn't make it past the 70's. Today most of the songs are just that songs and not a lifestyle. But I do agree that most is not all.

But I can't judge. I listen to Howard and Bubba the love sponge most of the day. The music I listen to I can't even understand. Which I guess is not a bad thing. I listen to a German band Rammstein. I heard them for the 1st time about 3 months ago. After hearing Du Hast I had to go and get every albumn they made including the DVD set called Völkerball.
bowdown.gif

But I can't judge. I listen to Howard and Bubba the love sponge most of the day. The music I listen to I can't even understand. Which I guess is not a bad thing. I listen to a German band Rammstein. I heard them for the 1st time about 3 months ago. After hearing Du Hast I had to go and get every albumn they made including the DVD set called Völkerball.
bowdown.gif
Translated lyrics for Zwitter

There ya' go. Have you seen the live in concert version of Buck Dich yet? You'll love it.
laugh.gif

forget what WE listen to or listened too, THIS is going into KIDS right now. the 70's didnt have videos SHOWING you exactly what the song means.. now they do.

I don't even have kids yet I know this stuff is wrong. It's pron. It's arousing. I don't wanna get aroused on my morning drive in to work! But turn on the radio and BAM! Inya face. some other song talks about a girl needing to shave her blank before I come over. I'm trying to imagine some 9 year old listening to this on the bus on the way to school.... as if life's not confusing enough

Doesn't anyone want to do something about this? Or do we hide behind the laziness of "oh, it's bad and it gets worse every year, but things were bad in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s etc too, and people will always do bad things..." WEAK. We can ALL judge. And we should call it like it is and do something about it.

We don't let underage into movies or buy bloody games... TRY not to anyway, so why is radio any different?

ima do some research on this topic...

Thats just it. don't let your kids watch the videos. I think parents should stand up and take credit for what their kids watch, act, or do. Singers, songwriters, actors, and so on do what they do to make a living just like the rest of us. They sing/act that way because that is what sells. It is NOT their job to censor what YOUR kids watch or listen to that is the parents job.

On a side note I do not believe that a 9 year old girl would even know what half the songs mean. If they did, then that would scare me more than them listening to it.

Hell lets all burn any book/mag with ****, lets outlaw any videos that could be close to ****, lets have a fast food war and be stuck with Taco Bell.

Then we could all sing comercial reruns and be happy happy joy joy and use a headset for sex because bodily fluids is just NASTY...
deadhorse.gif

Thats just it. don't let your kids watch the videos. I think parents should stand up and take credit for what their kids watch, act, or do. Singers, songwriters, actors, and so on do what they do to make a living just like the rest of us. They sing/act that way because that is what sells. It is NOT their job to censor what YOUR kids watch or listen to that is the parents job.

On a side note I do not believe that a 9 year old girl would even know what half the songs mean. If they did, then that would scare me more than them listening to it.

Hell lets all burn any book/mag with ****, lets outlaw any videos that could be close to ****, lets have a fast food war and be stuck with Taco Bell.

Then we could all sing comercial reruns and be happy happy joy joy and use a headset for sex because bodily fluids is just NASTY...
deadhorse.gif
reel it back, bug guy, reel it back. I'm not advocating CENSORING or MORALIZING the world, just making RADIO as responsible as movies, TV, video games and drinking. We already have laws in place for those. Why? because it makes sense, and if the idiot majority didn't think it did, it would be fought and changed already. We also have laws about obsceneity laws.

How does radio get around all that? because they mute or beep out the bad parts of F[beep]K? What about all the DIRECT talk about shaving pie, going down, etc etc etc? that's no problem?

I didn't spend a lot of time looking, but doing some basic googles, I found NOTHING about actions to look into this. Nobody cares.

Heck, I don't have kids why should I care?

Yes, Parents SHOULD monitor their kids on every level, but can they? No way. No in this world. Unless they are Amish. Then again, with their recent adoption of technology, THEY are no longer safe either....

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!
It is I, Andrea Jo Helsinkia, how is thy day, Pimp Paul O'Callahan?
When I walk thee to thy club, please to make forth a path that I shant wait
Although I am the better of all of you, I'm Andrea Jo,
and I shall bare many of your children for more than a fortnight or more,
I do not give a cluck, prithee liken thee chickens in the pen"

well I that it was funny
smile.gif

Well Fergie can come dance at my house like a HO ANY TIME SHE WANTS!!!! LOL!!! I will do my best to keep her there that way you guys won't have to listing to her
firedevil.gif

Progressive outer retinal necrosis (****), also known as Varicella zoster virus retinitis (VZVR)[1], is an aggressive, necrotizing inflammation of the eye's retina caused by herpes varicella zoster virus. It is typically found in people with advanced AIDS, but has also been reported in those who are severely immunocompromised due to chemotherapy[2].

The majority of those with progressive outer retinal necrosis develop severe vision loss and blindness[3]. Systemic antiviral drugs may improve the long-term visual outcome in those with the disease[1].

beerchug.gif

deadhorse.gif
lol1.gif
i love Demolition Man

Back