Pappy is in the Hospital

Ok so i just got off the phone with Doyle, Pappy had a stroke yesterday, and will at least be in the hospital for a few days. As of now he is in ICU, and is memory is not all there!

As i get updates, i will post what i know.

Thanks for the update. Prayers sent for his full and speedy recovery and comfort for the family. (((hugs)))

[h=5]Doug King
[/h]1 hr

Update on Pappy. Marvin Roos. He was airflighted from Robbinsville last night. He had a stroke and is ICU in Mission Hospital. I went and stayed with him until his nephew Steve got there. His friend Wayne's fast thinking and recognizing what was happening was a life saver. The nurses were trying to free a blockage and his communication was limited, although he was alert and appeared to be doing well. Keep "everyone's Pappy" in your prayers. He's in j-417 in the ICU

Just heard from Doyle again, Pappy is expect to make a complete recovery, he may need a some speech therapy in the future.
He will be in the hospital for at least a few days.

As i receive info i will update!

Thanks for the update. Bet he's flirting with all the female nurses.
Continued prayers for you pappy.

Quick recovery pappy... Someone should take him some leather pants!

Best wishes and a speedy recovery!

PS: An uncle had a stroke recently. The good news is that he has made pretty much a complete recovery after initially being paralyzed on his entire left side. A neighbor is currently working back from a stroke that hit here hard in the cognitive realm and is also making an amazing recovery. Here's hoping that Pappy writes a similar story! :)

Back