Panama CIty Fl. New to me Busa owner

Geoff

Registered
Hello all, My name is Geoff and live in PC Fl. Just bought an 05 Busa the other day with 18K miles on it. It has two brothers shorties, and alot of the Bazzaz electronics on it. Does anyone have any of the Bazzaz stuff. The bike seems to run rich and need some advice for tuning it.

Thanks, Geoff

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0024.jpg

:welcome: Nice ride and welcome to the oRg. the recomendation would be use ecuedit and have a tuner remap the ecu im sure some one here uses the Bazzaz stuff and will be able to help you out :cheerleader:

Thanks Hadies!

The bike has the FI with TC, Auto Tune, and quick shifter on it. I've tuned cars with HP-Tuners and the Bazzaz is pretty close to HP-T but has a lot more stuff to do with it.. I agree on getting a custom tune for the bike. The best person around here to tune is in Milton at Turn One, but is $350 to tune. and there is another place in Ft. Walton Beach that is around $280 or so. I've heard a lot better stuff about Turn One So I might end up taking it there.

Welcome to the BUSA Family! Congrats on picking the Fastest Color!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

God I miss FL. Stupid NM. Had a lot of fun on the strip. Ever go out to the road by Wal-Mart in Defuniak?

Oh yeah it is. If you ever get around Sylacauga AL (butchered the city name) there are some DAMN nice roads up there. Its between Montgomery and Birmingham. REALLY nice roads to have some fun on

Back