Palomar footage! Vid!

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, long time no see. Been working a lot recently and dont have a computer/internet at the barracks so I havent been able to get on here much. But I made a trip to Palomar Mountian the other day and hooked up with a cool new friend "Ray" who was on a GSXR-1000. He came up to me and told me he wanted to record me, so I was like "Sweet!". He put up some raw footage of us riding Palomar on the tight side. Heres the link:
LicK Me!

Oh btw, when we first start off my boot gets stuck on my heel guard on the right boot. Theres a plastic piece on the boot that gets stuck a lot and im gonna have to hotglue it or start taping it up.....very dangerous when your foot gets stuck as you will see in the video! Im on my 07 (R6), in my new MotoGP Titanium One Piece, with my new Sidi Vertigo boots! Oh and you may not be able to tell from the video but we were hauling *ss!  
firedevil.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

had to include this, rick takes some awsome pictures btw!

_MG_13346.jpg

lol yea, and a good rider too! I didnt know u were on the .org
beerchug.gif

U get my email btw?

(V8N3T @ Mar. 07 2007,02
zzwhip.gif
) lol yea, and a good rider too! I didnt know u were on the .org  
beerchug.gif

U get my email btw?
lol I've been on teh org since 04 when I bought my 04 busa
smile.gif

Oh ya I got yours I sent you back some too

Ray, reply'd. Also, for those out there on the .org ...if you hear of any place selling PP 2CT's for a really good deal leme know. Cause my front tire has a tear on both sides, and my right tire is starting to peel on the edges
SHOCKED.gif

The tires have 2,700miles on them btw lol....and they are dead!
super.gif

love video's but god  that music is crap. i all put my fist in my 27" monitor  
wow.gif
. sorry i know who that bands is but can't reamber. hell i have one of there cd's

Back