Paint Stencil

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know the best way to make, or a place you can buy a stencil for for the kanji symbol on the busa, i really need it
biggrin.gif

print one out on paper, trace it on to some cardboard and cut it out.

I can make a reverse decal kit for you. I'll just make a kit especially for painting the busa Kanjis. Shouldn't present that big a problem. PM or email me at thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au
and we'll talk about it. I imagine you want little suzukis, little hayabusa wordings and R's. I reckon I can figure this out to be right one the money. or you can just let me build a kit that you want. Custom sticker kits are my thing after all. I'll do things that no painter can do, umm. probably. lol.

regards,
Glen

awesome thank you, i will definatley pm you here in the next couple hours because i am on the road, it would be much appreciated
biggrin.gif

I'd get Kanji Symbol picture off the internet, get it over to any sign shop, ask them to do vinyl reverse stencil for you on transfer paper. Shouldnt cost more than $40
super.gif

And once they'd trace it, they'll most likely charge you just few $$ for any additional copies.

Back