Another box showed up on my porch last night and out to the garage we went  
biggrin.gif

mirr1.JPG

Close up

mirr2.JPG

Mounted...Me likey  
cool.gif

mirr3.JPG

Where did you get those done? I really want to do that to my mirrors... I guess I could go to a local paint shop....

I might have to try and get that done before the bash!

Looks great!

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 23 2007,11:49) Where did you get those done?  I really want to do that to my mirrors...  I guess I could go to a local paint shop....

I might have to try and get that done before the bash!

Looks great!
I sent them to Florida (right up yer alley ain't it  
rock.gif
) to place called Race Ready...$10 to ship there $65 to paint + $10 to ship back TOTAL $85 not bad I thought  
cool.gif
Here's a LINKY

Cleans things up, the paint matches perfect, for a basic color I'd try the rattle can first.
beerchug.gif

They look sweet.. I done my '03 AE with a rattle can they turned out nice..
Love the look..
bowdown.gif

Nice
beerchug.gif
, I might put my mirrors back on,

Maybe not but it does look great!

Nice touch!!
But on a 06 LE (pearl white) how would you paint the black rubbery thing between the mirror and the fairing? I think it would look unfinished if it was left black.

Cheers,

Tony

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-2005-Suzuki-Hayabusa-GSX-1300R-w-Lots-of-Customs_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategor
yZ50030QQihZ019QQitemZ290088789355QQrdZ1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....5QQrdZ1</a>

Wow, RaceReady's bike is apparently up for sale for a mere $3500! Yeah right!! That one hell of a lame scam if I ever saw one!!

(toastman @ Feb. 26 2007,18:09) Nice touch!!
But on a 06 LE (pearl white) how would you paint the black rubbery thing between the mirror and the fairing? I think it would look unfinished if it was left black.

Cheers,

Tony
I agree with that! Also, is there anyone out there can do a touch up on my fairing! I have some work that need to be done on my left fairing...NCpanther01.//

I have 05 LE and this is another MOD I would like to do. But I hadn't thought of it. It looks great.

To go with the nice stealth look I like for my LE, I powdercoated nearly everything that wasn't black. The powder coated almost ceramic coated my stock cans, but wasn't sure what the heat would do.

Back