PAINT CODES ?

BLU88

Registered
I HAVE A 2002 BLACK AND BLUE, AND I WANT TO PAINT THE FRONT FENDER THE BLUE COLOR BUT I WAS NEEDING THE PAINT CODE FOR THE BLUE.

TO HELP ALL IF ANYBODY KNOWS THE PAINT CODE TO THE BLUE WILL YOU PLEASE POST, AND ALSO POST ANY PAINT CODES U HAVE FOR ALL YEARS.

THANKS JOSE (BLU88)

I have an 02 Blue/Black I wanted to match. Went to the local auto paint place and the guy used a portable color scanner. It came back as a 99 Kia metallic blue. When we checked the "paint chip" book it was so close I couldn't tell the difference. I may have the exact number in my paperwork I will check. You may be able to call around your area and see if anyone has a similar scanner.

I have an 02 Blue/Black I wanted to match. Went to the local auto paint place and the guy used a portable color scanner. It came back as a 99 Kia metallic blue. When we checked the "paint chip" book it was so close I couldn't tell the difference. I may have the exact number in my paperwork I will check. You may be able to call around your area and see if anyone has a similar scanner.
The paint was Sherwin-Williams Auto Ultra 7000. Paint code was '99 Kia: 6A, Blue Metallic.

thanks busa45 have been thinkn of painting the front fender blue instead of havn it black.

Back