need paint code for 2003 copper

babyebusa

Registered
Hey I'm painting my undertail for my 2003 copper does anyone have a paint code for it or what materials I might be needing to get this done??
Thanks in advance
umnik.gif

I would like to know the paint code also.. I eventually am plannng on some mods which is going to require paint on my 03 copper also.. anyone?...anyone?......bueller.....bueller.....

stopped by my local paint shop and they used there gun. They found it to be some toyoto color and they dropped it two shades lighter and it was a perfect match.

I looked on there site and three other sites like theres but no one had the 2003 copper color they only had the stock colors

check yer suzie dealer....if yer tight with 'em. Doesn't hurt to ask, ya know.

I looked on there site and three other sites like theres but no one had the 2003 copper color they only had the stock colors
The copper was a stock color. Also, I'm pretty sure color-rite does have it, you just have to call their phone number instead of gettin' it off the application guide. I'm about 99% positive that someone here got it from them before by phone.

Mind sharin' the links to the other three sites with bike paint info? color-rite is the only one I've found...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080452336 -->

I found the code for the orange busa on color-rite's site months ago, but it is not there now:

Color # FJ8
Color description 0MT, YS7, YC6
Candy Koran Orange

Color-Rite 800-736-7980

Color-Rite

Does anyone know if the Copper SV-650 is the same color as the Busa? I parker my Busa next to one, and the Busa is a few shades darker. Could just be the paint batch too.

I think I checked into that once and they were two different colors. Can't remember for sure though.

This is the paint code (reply from Color Rite):

"Your Burnt Orange color is also called "Burnished Copper",and is available now in all our sizes.The Suzuki color code is "YAV".This color requires a hi solids clear finish coat to match the factory effect.Please let us know how much you need.Thank you for your e-mail.....Doug     Tech/Sales Dept."

I was able to order it on-line, found it available for SV1000SK3.

This is the paint code (reply from Color Rite):

"Your Burnt Orange color is also called "Burnished Copper",and is available now in all our sizes.The Suzuki color code is "YAV".This color requires a hi solids clear finish coat to match the factory effect.Please let us know how much you need.Thank you for your e-mail.....Doug     Tech/Sales Dept."

I was able to order it on-line, found it available for SV1000SK3.
That is correct also the color rite code is 4325 good luck...

Back