Paging TeamHayabusa/Turtle

G

Rick,
I will send you a copy with the map.

Animal,
Last dyno run:
167.7hp and 101.8lbs.

Not wanting to seem too impatient but ... how's things with getting that map out of your PC2 for the Akrapovic/BMC/airbox combo of mods?

And did you see my reaction and E-mail address regarding your last couple of dynoruns info (i.e. the final result)?

Thanks Animal! I'm having trouble loading the data files. I have a feeling I may need to try the metric version of pepview instead of the english version.

Something isn't right. I can't load your data Animal but I don't have any problem loading&viewing the GSXR-750 data available from the dynojet website.

I'll see if I can zip em first, maybe it's because of the strange extension.
I'm not using the metric version so that can't be the problem.

Hey Todd, you have mail again.

Could you tell me what/where goes wrong in more detail, or send me some of your files to see if I can get it to work?

Turtle,

Think we have a small misunderstanding.

I was asking you for the small computer files that contain the run data and can be viewed at home on your own computer with Dynojet's free PepView software.

I have these available of my own Busa when still in completely stock condition and being barely broken-in and would really like to compare the GRAPHS with your endresult (not just the max HP and Torque numbers)?

The way I'm used to Dynojet runs being done, this would mean 3 very small files for the roll-on, fast-acceleration and all-gear run of your Busa in its final state (files are only couple of Kb large).

I have my stock run data available via E-mail for anyone interested.

Animal - Once I duplicated the directory structure to match the existing 750 setup as you suggested in your email it works fine now. Thanks.

Glad it works OK now, you're darn right about that Metric version. The stupid thing is that nobody around here uses KiloWatt's in the motorcycling scene, so although we're normally not used to ft-lbs (NewtonMeter's is what we talk here) the fact that we *DO* talk HP makes the Metric version useless for us as well!

I don't have the small computer files. Just the last printout graph. I hope this helps.

Turtle,
If you can send me a .jpg format scan of the printout that'd be good too of course.
Thanks in advance.
Guess it's HP versus rpm on the axes?

Oh, BTW, almost forgot:
How're you doing with the map download out of
your PC-II?

[This message has been edited by Animal (edited 07 January 2000).]

Back