Out of pocket

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone, just a quick note to let you there is a lot going on here right now.

1st I move into the house on Friday so its getting a little hectic trying to get everything ready for closing.

2nd my laptop took a dive and I am browserless. Can you believe that, I have two T1's here at the house and 7 servers and no windows machine to surf the internet...... I should be back online in a few days.

3rd I move the T1's and the servers to the house on Monday so expect a downtime of the website for approximately 8 hours... Once I get the racks and servers moved to the new house then I will get it back online soon. Cross your fingers....

Please be patient its almost over.

Cap

Congratulations on getting the house done so you can finally move in. Good luck and I hope all goes smoothly.

Ok bubba when's the house warming party? ? ? I still cant believe u have only met 2 members... :super: ;) :D

I am so happy for you Cap! I bet you and wifey are excited! Don't mind us, we can think of something CONSTRUCTIVE to do for a few hours... :D

CONGRATULATIONS WE HOPE TO HAVE OUR HOUSE FINISHED IN NOVEMBER LOTS OF UNEXPECTED TRIALS, TRIBULATIONS AND PERMITS. GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR THE SITE.

:bowdown:

Congratulations on finally moving in...
We'll be patient 'til you get everything set up.

Oh and me and Hawaii would like to see picks of the new house all done and everything. I don't read so good witout pictures.

holy sh*t 2 T-1's?:super:

a normal residential T-1 is like $350-$500/month to have a connection like that......d00d your insane!!!

8 Hours?:super: Man I dunno, I'll be getting the shakes... :D Glad your finally moving in.

As for the House Warming, you have some property there right? Well, I imagine we could get a good number of tents one there... It'll look like a Busa Refuge...

Congrats on getting in the new house captain...hope you'll save some room for a Busa while filling up the garage! :D

8 hours...that's guaranteed to be 8 hours that I'll dedicate to actual work then...I think I can manage... :)

Congrats Captain. I'm adding an addition (1860 feet onto my 1200 foot house) and we hoe to be don in a few months. Good luck and god speed!

No worries Captain. Yeah, post some pictures.

Only met two members... really? We need to get you to Laguna Seca!!!

Back