Orange wheels on my 08 orange Busa?

the first busa pictured is mine. I do have a polished SS Brocks on it. I want to change it up to a black unit. I don't know. Maybe I will save my money on the wheels and have the rearsets and rear pegs powdercoated matte black. I will try to get every silver bolt or color coated black. I don't know. I just want to do something with it. Any ideas are welcome. Not so sure im going to like the orange wheels after seeing the pictures. Even though they may not match perfect, it gives me an idea of what they would look like.

I had a '99 900RR that was the black/white with the red wing on the side. I had the rear wheel powdercoated white and left the front black. I got so many compliments on it. That bike looked so good. I put a gold bolt kit on it. Two brothers filament wound carbon fiber full system. I love the look of white wheels, it just will not work on my bike. Mythos, you sir need to clean that rear wheel, and the front.

Here is a crazy idea, how about anodized gold to match the front fork? Get rid of all the silver and make it black. I don't know.

take your time... it will come to you.. there are so many things you could do... when you see it you will know it

the first busa pictured is mine. I do have a polished SS Brocks on it. I want to change it up to a black unit. I don't know. Maybe I will save my money on the wheels and have the rearsets and rear pegs powdercoated matte black. I will try to get every silver bolt or color coated black. I don't know. I just want to do something with it. Any ideas are welcome. Not so sure im going to like the orange wheels after seeing the pictures. Even though they may not match perfect, it gives me an idea of what they would look like.

I had a '99 900RR that was the black/white with the red wing on the side. I had the rear wheel powdercoated white and left the front black. I got so many compliments on it. That bike looked so good. I put a gold bolt kit on it. Two brothers filament wound carbon fiber full system. I love the look of white wheels, it just will not work on my bike. Mythos, you sir need to clean that rear wheel, and the front.

Here is a crazy idea, how about anodized gold to match the front fork? Get rid of all the silver and make it black. I don't know.

I tried to black out every bolt on mine (before I switched to the spike kit). Go to this site. Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Fasteners & Motorcycle Bolts | ProBolt. I even got the black gear shift rod....it's the little details!

I will try to get every silver bolt or color coated black.
Check with Pro-Bolt. They prolly have an anodized black aluminum fairing screw set for about $60.

Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Fasteners & Motorcycle Bolts | ProBolt

...I just use a black sharpie and color the bolts. Works good for a couple months and then it;s touch up time. Quick and easy method until I get around to replacing with ProBolts.

they have engine bolt kits too. Will actually save you about a half pound by the time you replace all with aluminum.

Other cool anodized doodads for your busa on the site too, I am sure. VERY NICE quality. I have spent at least a grand on my 14 replacing with PB stuff. The Ti screw and bolts will kill your pocketbook but so light and PRETTTTY!! I go aluminum on as much as I can but brakes and wheels parts only come in Ti. chaCHING!

All orange.

006.jpg

I think im going to look into the bolt kits for now. I am teetering on using orange bolts instead of black. especially on engine cases. I dont know. i have had her for 5 years and looking for a little change.

This pic popped up on my Facebook newsfeed. I figured I would share since we're on the idea of the orange. I'm really digging the matte black and matte orange, it looks great. Don't think I would throw the stickers back on though. Wheels look good with it too. He should have also blacked out his fairing grills.

577248_555511131151667_830117900_n.jpg

Back