Orange&Black Attack!...PICS

Yeah baby! BTW Scar and I have been talkin about the Stampede, I'll talk to you at length soon, enjoy that thing my friend...Doyle

congrats on the new Busa Rob, looks like you guys had a good time today :thumbsup: Don't ya just hate this constant 80 degree weather?:laugh:

By the way John's little bell cracks me up and for some odd reason always reminds me of this song.
- Anita Ward - Ring my bell[/url]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: Reminded me of Pee Wee Herman on a tricycle. Such a gleeful little ring. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah baby! BTW Scar and I have been talkin about the Stampede, I'll talk to you at length soon, enjoy that thing my friend...Doyle

sounds good Doyle...hey i know it might rain this weekend but lets ride as soon as we can cause you know as well as i that any week its gonna snow over our roads and :cry: i, i, cant talk about it anymore it hurts to bad:cry::laugh:

Man you guys sure have some beautiful scenery to see when riding.:thumbsup:

Thanks brother were blessed thats for sure when it comes to the scenery department and the roads to:beerchug:

lassen 9_6_06-09 (3).jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! that looks tasty, what road is that?

Rob did you keep or trade the 04?

Last edited:
Congrats on the BADDEST, FASTEST, BEST LOOKING, BUSA OUT THERE BROTHER :thumbsup: :cheerleader: .........did i mention FASTEST COLOR TOO? :rulez:
One of these dayz i'll quit making up "little school girl excuses" and come ride with you all, just THINK (4) org/blk's beaten up the country side! :banana:

DSC00072_1.jpg

Do I sense dissent amongst the 08 drivers ????.......for shame.....BTW The one with the mohawk ROCKS !!!! :super: :super: :super:

Nice pics Robb! Your new bus is so new that you haven't even had the time to put the hump on!
How far up 88 did you guys come?
Looks like the picnic is about over, this weekend is calling for much cooler mountain temps and the chance or scattered rain showers. Regardless, the wife and I and friends are planning on our annual trip to Apple Hill on Friday, I love that Placerville area.............just above the Sac smog and just below the falling white stuff in winter. :beerchug:
Are you experiencing the all too common neutral to first shift or is your transmission doing something else?

Hey big bro, Nice pics. Just wanted to say whats up to everyone and thanks for the ride. Remember I had a new bike to, so Rob kind of stole my thunder, but im used to it. I know Robs was 2 days newer but mine was still better, cause it's mine!

Congrats on the BADDEST, FASTEST, BEST LOOKING, BUSA OUT THERE BROTHER :thumbsup: :cheerleader: .........did i mention FASTEST COLOR TOO? :rulez:
One of these dayz i'll quit making up "little school girl excuses" and come ride with you all, just THINK (4) org/blk's beaten up the country side! :banana:

get up here and ride!:beerchug: it would be cool with 4 org/blks :super:

Nice pics Robb! Your new bus is so new that you haven't even had the time to put the hump on!
How far up 88 did you guys come?
Looks like the picnic is about over, this weekend is calling for much cooler mountain temps and the chance or scattered rain showers. Regardless, the wife and I and friends are planning on our annual trip to Apple Hill on Friday, I love that Placerville area.............just above the Sac smog and just below the falling white stuff in winter. :beerchug:
Are you experiencing the all too common neutral to first shift or is your transmission doing something else?

we came from Jackson and went to mormon emmigrant gap and out to sly park...ah yes, Apple Hill, fun place havent been there in awhile:thumbsup:

what i had problems with was shifting from 1st to 2nd, sometimes it wouldent and when i would down shift i would get false nuterals sometimes but its got was as the day progressed, i think its ok my gen1 did it to...

have fun at Apple Hill Jim!

Back