Oral sex

smileyexhibit.gif

If this were true I would have been a dead man years ago!!!

"Smoke Pot, Eat P***y And Trip Out Like A Big Dog"
Author Unknown Subic Bay, PI circa 1970

(BlueHaya @ May 11 2007,05:56) Scare tactic to push the vaccine.  

I dont think this virus or oral is new.
+1 Big company marketing tactics.

OK... Whats with all these guys saying that they should be or will bw dead from this? I didn't read the whole article, but aren't they saying only Ron is affected by this cause of sheep sex?

Crap... I mean the GIVERS of the oralness... not the one who is recieving the oral...

Ahh BULLSHIT... first it prevents cancer http://www.murdzplace.com/CNN.htm and now it causes it? Well **** that sounds 50/50 so i say go ahead. It all seems like a marketing scheme. Also from reading the article the only people affected are the ones whome give oral to those infected with HPV, so if you dont have it what the hell are you all worrying about? lol read it again if this isnt clicking to you.

Also,
"Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, based in Atlanta, recommends it for girls aged 11 and 12."
Is absolutely rediculous. Untill it is researched by ACTUAL scientists instead of corporate scientists trying to make a paycheck, then i myself wont even buy the HPV spread part of the story.

(BlueHaya @ May 11 2007,05:56) Scare tactic to push the vaccine.  

I dont think this virus or oral is new.
That was exactly what I was thinking.

The greatest temptation had nothing to do with the content of the arcticle. I wanted to know the comments you all have here.

Back