OR & WA RIDERS

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
For those interested in a cruise to the Portland area. My club is putting on a Bikini Bike Wash Saturday, August 20th from 3:00 - 7:00.

Included in the festivities will be a Bike Show and a Wet T-Shirt Contest.

The location is excellent...a bar & grill with a huge parking lot and an outdoor patio with full view of the lot. Inside there is plenty seating and a couple pool tables.

It is going to be a blast!

Here is the flyer

Wash_Clean.JPG

Dam! I'd love to go!....I'll be workin tho...

Tinker , post that on the seattle , wa. post . I'm e-mailing everyone I know to check that post out so we can get a ride together.

I would love to, but have a NWDB race in Bremerton that day. It was cool how you guys came up to Pacific Raceways a few weeks ago when we had our motorcycle race there.

Tinker , post that on the seattle , wa. post . I'm e-mailing everyone I know to check that post out so we can get a ride together.
I put a link there, but could post the flyer as well. We have a chapter of Full Tilt Riders up there and they will be coming down with a group of at least 20.

I also expect several other Seattle area groups to be in attendance. Hope you can make it.

Cache, can I run my Busa in Bremerton or is it for competitors only?

Cache, can I run my Busa in Bremerton or is it for competitors only?
if you show up, buy a tech card, and run it....

full leathers if you are over 120mph. that should be a cake walk!!!

Will get at least 3 qualifying passes, then eliminations.

let's not take away from Thinker's fun here, so if you want more information, start a new thread in the 1/4MI forum plz....

Back