Only TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

Johnnie Phatt

Registered
Picking up.my 2018 Busa on Saturday All kinds of excited. Wanted one in 2000 but bought a ZRX instead. Love every minute with the kawi. But time moves on and time to fulfill an 18 year dream. It's a red and white Canadian Special ;). I see a couple of old friends here from days gone by. Looks like a good group
download.jpeg

Picking up.my 2018 Busa on Saturday All kinds of excited. Wanted one in 2000 but bought a ZRX instead. Love every minute with the kawi. But time moves on and time to fulfill an 18 year dream. It's a red and white Canadian Special ;). I see a couple of old friends here from days gone by. Looks like a good group View attachment 1584363
Hi C10. You are too kind. I walk by the rex and feel bad for needing to sell it. But life moves on I hope by now I've got the self control to behave :)

Great bike upgrade mate , won't be long and the Suzuki will fill that Kawasaki empty spot . Any friend of C10 is more than welcome here , so looking forward to your new ride pics posts , come Saturday . :thumbsup:

Back