Only if you truly love her .....

Ruben

Donating Member
Registered
A buddy of mine told me of this website long ago....  Finally used it for something very special ... For the love of my life and mother of my children...

Same lovely lady who wanted to buy and have my Busa delivered to our home before returned from Iraq.  She's the love of my life... and so much much more...

Got a special someone like that and wanna do something different other than flowers and chocolates...  etc  Remember.... make it a once in a lifetime gift.  

Click Here...

Great idea...
Our Anniversary is coming up soon and this will be perfect...
Should be able to put a tear in her eye's with this...
Might even get laid...

Thanks,

David

Interesting idea, but I will have to out more than a message in that bottle for an aniversary!

Fantastic Idea and just in time... thk you.
smile.gif

I'm so cynical, I know this...
biggrin.gif

All that's going through my mind is stuff like "Honey, if you EVER fugg up again, you're dead" or "Get off the couch and let me have the remote for a change!" followed with a courtesy reminder that "its NEVER okay for you to oggle the 19 year old honey; you could be her father!"  
laugh.gif
 Oh please, someone stop me!  
wow.gif

ices_rofl.gif
 I ruined it, I know...

Think it's kind of a cool idea, but guarantee that most women would not want that as their entire gift for any occasion! Ain't that right, VA?
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153851667 -->

Think it's kind of a cool idea, but guarantee that most women would not want that as their entire gift for any occasion! Ain't that right, VA?
biggrin.gif
Werd
laugh.gif

But, I could always buy another msg in a bottle for HIM that says "the msg was so sweet, great, wonderful and touching...so were the flowers that are now dead, but you're still in the dog house mister..."

ices_rofl.gif

I did one of those star registry names for my wife one year.... this bottle thing is pretty cool too...

This is just meant to be a gesture of love. I'm getting the wife a Black 2007 Yukon XL as a gift though. Between the two gifts I think I'll be good.
laugh.gif

if i sent my wife sumpt'in like that?...she'd say....

Okay...WHO THE HE11 ARE YOU AND WTF DID YOU DO WITH MY HUSBAND!
mad.gif

true story annnd....L8R, Bill.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153973593 -->

Back