Online purchase review

DBo

Registered
I felt compelled to post this review about StreetNTrackImport.com

From reading many post here and on other forums I got a list of upgrades I wanted to purchase. As usual I purchase a small amount first when purchasing online from someone I have not purchased from before, I've been burnt before. No different this time when I ordered my brake kit - Hel front and rear brake & clutch lines and front and rear HH pads.

The short version is that they did a good job. They got the brakes to me in the right size and color, shipped and delivered in the time they promised, and sent an email with the tracking info. So, overall, I'm pleased with the pricing, delivery, and service.

Becasue my experience went so well I decided it's time to make some major upgrades and schedule others for the near future. I determined that the best exhaust for me is the - HMF Dual Full System Exhaust because 90% of my riding is in the 3000 - 8500 RPM range. I sent them a package wishlist and they returned questions to make sure we were on the same page. It seems that their webpage is lacking but their service is great and they can get just about anything you ask for.

My next purchase to be completed today (hopefully)

1. Full Exhaust System - HMF Dual Candy Red Aluminum Eliptical
2. Power Commander - PC3USB
3. Billet Velocity Stacks (Factory Pro Stacks)
4. Intake Cam with mounted Adjustable Cam Sprockets to replace Stock Exhaust Cam
5. PAIR Block Off
6. Adjustable lowering link
7. exhaust wrap

My August/September Package wishlist:
1. Billet Clutch Mod (Brocks)
2. Clutch cushion kit if Brocks Clutch Mod
3. MUZZY ALUMINUM FAN BLADE
4. CHAIN EK 530ZZZ X120 GOLD
5. QUALIFIER 120/70ZR17
6. QUALIFIER 190/50ZR17

Pricing: Well, for the most part they have given some exceptional pricing on the items I am ordering and way below MSRP. Hopefully the shipping will be free next time.

So, overall, I'm a happy rider, both with h.org and StreetNTrackImport Links Gone

This is my first post here but I am not new just that everyone responds so well I don't feel a need to respond when the answer has already been given. Search function works well as long as you don't select "ALL open forums" from the "beginning to newer".

Does anyone have a map they recommend for this setup until I get a custom map?  
bowdown.gif

Full Exhaust System - HMF Dual Candy Red Aluminum Eliptical
Power Commander - PC3USB
Billet Velocity Stacks (Factory Pro Stacks)
Intake Cam with mounted Adjustable Cam Sprockets to replace Stock Exhaust Cam
PAIR Block Off
exhaust wrap
ATRE
the airbox mod as described here will be done:

Someone should come up with one that will get you by..... hang tight.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

Tell us a little more about yourself! Post up some pics of your scoot! Besides, it's the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

PS - Charles is a Board sponsor - Great guy to deal with! PM him anytime at 'StreetnTrack'. Glad to hear about your experience with him
wink.gif

A little about me. I currently live in Hawaii, always riding weather.
cool.gif
Once I get a chance I will be taking the ferry over to the other islands. I've been to the big island and can't wait to take the bike on the middle of the island twistie road.

My bike is basically stock 05 red and black, until I get all this new stuff installed.

Back