One of my dogs is not well.

Thank you again everyone.
Yesterday was very hard for Lynne and me.
At least Narla is at peace now and with her sister Bear.

So sorry to hear, Jen and I are going thru the same thing now with Charlie the beagle, we think we are going to put him down very shortly. He is over 13, and he is just not him self. He's not eating the same or acting the same. It's just as the whole beginning of this year, miserable!

So sorry to hear, Jen and I are going thru the same thing now with Charlie the beagle, we think we are going to put him down very shortly. He is over 13, and he is just not him self. He's not eating the same or acting the same. It's just as the whole beginning of this year, miserable!

:( Oh no, I hate to hear this too...

Dilated Cardiomyopathy - I've lost two dear canine family members to this - both labs. Sorry to hear this news. I was selfish with my buddy Jerome and I think he suffered needlessly. You hope they'll somehow get better. With Marley I made the decision as soon as he started to refused to eat.

Feeling your pain - very difficult situation.

Thank you again everyone.
Yesterday was very hard for Lynne and me.
At least Narla is at peace now and with her sister Bear.

Sorry to hear of this Newman, it's been a tough year for my Dakota Joe. Almost lost him twice this year and I feel your pain.
I hate to say it but I feel more connection to my pets than most humans these days.
Take comfort in knowing they had a great life with you and that you gave them much love and joy, which is all one can ask.
Bubba

Thanks GIXERHP. Sorry to hear your going through the same thing it's very hard knowing what to do for the best sometimes.

Thanks brpo. Sorry to hear about your two dogs.
I understand about your Jerome you hope they will get better and you don't know what to do for the best, but sadly if it happens again you know the signs and have to do the right thing even though it's very painful.

Thanks BUBBA. Narla had a very good life with us.
She was loved and had plenty of fuss and was spoilt rotten.

Sorry, I know how much that hurts. I have had to put down 4 dogs that I loved very much. So much hurt that I don't think I can have another dog again.

Back