RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
Friends, Neighbors, Fellow Riders,

Seven months ago I contacted Laguna Secas Management
and proposed that we the Riders could help bring MotoGP
back to the track and the US.
As of late there has been rumor and facts pertaining to this.

I proposed the Following:
Every available rider or fan that wants to volunteer his services or
a day or days of labor (10-12 hours) to cut the costs of renovation to the track which in return will be allowed to participate in a ticket lottery consisting of the following:

10 : Full All Access passes - paddocks, four days and a shirt.
20 : Four day
20 : 1 Day w/ Paddock
10 : Finals on Sunday w/ Paddock
25 : General Admission 1 day

85 Tickets for an estimated 100 participants to be adjusted for response.

I am also trying to get food and WATER provided for Us. ANyone who has any input.. feel free to SPEAK THE HELL UP!

As of yet I have only gotten 25 Full and ready volunteers.

This will be a special effort and will be recognized.

If Anyone is interested drop me a line

Thanks ALL,

Roy "the Daimyo"
RidersNation
at: ridersnationmb@aol.com

UPDATE: I posted this on another so-called Busa friendly board and they told me to f*k off..  ¿WTF?
__

Well no one here will tell you to F Off.. Not Much I can do here in Tampa for you, But a Good Idea Nonetheless...

Good luck

Thanks Rev
I just won't say who or where but it sucks cause
we are just trying to do what we can to bring the
elite of Our Passion to the States.

H.org always treats
all members good. Hawaii, if you read this could you
give me some input. I have to to meet again with SCRAMP and I want all my ducks in a row. The GP will increase from 30K a day spectators to around 80-85K. and will put Laguna as the new West Coast Daytona fo Bikes.

Dennis and I thank You
We are trying to bring this for the vendors, the area business,
and the fans.

Thanks
Roy
RidersNation

I hope you can get something pulled off. Would be nice to see the GP folks back in the states.

I am surprised your not getting more of a response here... I mean no Busa Folks aren't the most track oriented bunch out there but still...

Wish I could help, just live too far away. But I've got my MotoGP tickets for Laguna ordered. Ooooooyaaaaa can't wait for the smell of race gas again!!!

I have no idea what I stumbled onto, but I don't think I can help being this far away (other side of the Pacific)

No it is Officia. There will probably be No AMA but l don't think it matters GP is very Big in Europe Tell everyone in our area you know we need help.. It will be worth it to show them that the real Fans are here in the US not in Europe...

Thanks to all of you

Back