On wednesday I pick up my bike!

I know, reflectors...but they're staying dangit!
mad.gif
And the Stickers too! And the white on the house is primer...no...it's not my house attempting to become faster. Another pic for ya'lls of the 'family'.

Dad's Triumph Bonneville - Brother's Kawasaki ZZR600 - My Suzuki Katana 600

Family.JPG

(heavybusa @ Dec. 16 2006,17:07) whos bed is that on the floor
rock.gif

Did you get put out
laugh.gif

Nice ride!!
Old sofa we used to have in the house, dog allways used to sleep on it so we figured hell why not and left him the cushions to sleep on while the rest got tossed out. Only problem is he allways pushes it where the car parks...then when it's stuck under a wheel he'll get upset and try to dig it out.
laugh.gif
He's moved up in the world though, now he sleeps in the house unless everybody is at work...then he guards the bikes.

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Congrats on Passing (and taking) Msf course. A Katana is a good bike to start with and I would keep the reflectors and stickers on for resale. Have fun and be safe....

(rockadaous @ Dec. 18 2006,17:21) love them Icon boots.  I see a set in my closet in the near future  
beerchug.gif
I love mine, there almost worn out though, almost time for another pair!

(GSXTacy @ Dec. 18 2006,17:08)
(rockadaous @ Dec. 18 2006,17:21) love them Icon boots.  I see a set in my closet in the near future  
beerchug.gif
I love mine, there almost worn out though, almost time for another pair!
I do love the boots. Quick to put on and very comfortable. At first I thought they'd end up being too stiff but they broke in within an hour or so of just wearing them around the house. The Icon gloves though I'm somewhat upset with...I've riden my bike twice now and allready I have a hole wearing through the grip pad that goes along the inside of the thumb on my right hand....not cool.

Back