ON BEHALF OF GREG & TERRY & myself

ICEMANN

Registered
A man who went out of his way to help two members in a pinch. While at bike week two members had some busa related issues with questions that needed answered. With bad cellular coverage do to over crowding bandwidth, Cecil_Stringer came to the rescue.....
bowdown.gif

We need more members like him who offered to help out just because it was a good thing to do.

Something as little as helping them make contact with me made a world of difference.

My man posted on three different sites and on EVERY thread I posted to ensure that the contact was made. Went the extra mile for another member.

I just wanted to say thanks cause if it were me I would want someone like you to help me out of a pinch!

Thanks
JD

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, yea, yea

Alright... who's gonna come over and help me fix my radiator fan? j/k

Thanks for the recognition IceMan... I know you would do the same for me... as would Terry & Greg.

Semper Fidelis!

... and I still could use a hand with the fan
wink.gif

Good on ya, Cecil...

I just wanna recognize Cecil's efforts to help me with gear for my friend's kids....

Yer a good 'ol boy, Cecil...
wink.gif

So what's up with the radiator fan?

yea, yea, yea

Alright... who's gonna come over and help me fix my radiator fan?  j/k

Thanks for the recognition IceMan... I know you would do the same for me... as would Terry & Greg.

Semper Fidelis!

... and I still could use a hand with the fan
wink.gif
Cecil,
What's up with your fan? If you need another one - I think I still have my stock one.

What do you need help with?

Back