OMG I SUck!!!

swimmer7946

Registered
Wow talk about bad luck!! First nice day of the year in Illinois and I decide to take my baby our for a quick spin. Spent the entire last nite putting new tires on, respring the forks, and a few other odds and ends. Just wanted to get out around the block before I go to Daytona in March...Well crap!! Total rookie mistake....made the left outta driveway a got a little too eager and spun the rear from under me!!! !@)(&!@)*$#&(@*!$^ Damage wasn't too bad. All cosmetic. Broke the clutch lever and ground the stator cover a bit...already ordered off FLeaBay!!!

Question is...should I spring for a new LH lower?? Or would it be cheaper to repaint/resticker? There are no cracks but it might need a bit of filler. THe stickers are Faaawked!!! Any good leads on where I can get a gently used LH lower....doesn't have to be perfect as the rest of the bike has a little wear and tear....yeah I actually ride the thing!!!!!

Pics.....:rulez:

useless.jpg

You're doing well, seemingly...that's a relief.

As for the rest, not to worry... You'll get 'er back together!

Sorry bout the off, glad you're alright. Order the new fairing, and get some Pazzos...

VMAN1300 can get the plastics for you with the decals already on, and he is a site sponsor. I have a 2005 red/black also, and the new panel matched perfect. Sell your damaged one as a painter.

Back