OMG I cant believe I passed

ditchdr

Registered
I am sure yall remeber the tiket i got for riding a motorcycle with out a license.. So today I go down to the DMV to get my license fixed. They told me there is no history of me haivng a motorcycle license andI would have to take the test over.. Great more time wasted by the DMV. I took the written passed with flying colors, then took the road test..

Did everything fine but the sudden stop part..

Keep in mind I am on the R6 and I have been driving my Triumph cruiser for 2 weeks.. Anyhow, she says " start at line A get up to 20 to 25 and keep that speed untill you hit line B and stop as fast as you can"...

SO here is Matt taking off get up to 20 or 25 hit line B grab the brakes and do me a nice stoppie lol.. The test lady was Yelling " Hey that was nice" ...

The sad part is I passed lol..

Long story short,

You can do stoppies and still pas the SC motorcycle test.

I go watch them take the tests during the summer months for laughs myself... the Bone heads without helmets do the testing (oops ABATE) and I have so far seen 3 guys throw brand new bikes on the ground during the panic stop/turn

I love the variety of bikes the guys show up on myself..

I go watch them take the tests during the summer months for laughs myself... the Bone heads without helmets do the testing (oops ABATE) and I have so far seen 3 guys throw brand new bikes on the ground during the panic stop/turn

I love the variety of bikes the guys show up on myself..

That would be fun! A couple of lawn chairs, ice down some beer and get a megaphone and air horn. :laugh:

Hey you! baaawwwwaaaa. Nice stop.

r8

Congrats on passing, we dont have tests like that here. At least we didnt used to. Just drive around the block and use your blinkers. :laugh:

Back