old school vs new ?

There is a much longer video of that out there and it states what the injuries of both drivers would have been. Its crazy how much safer they are now...

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

yea but if that was my old car it would have a big block and an 8 pt roll cage :laugh: bring me that malibu then and see what happens:whistle:

That is pretty crazy.. so much for being surrounded by old Detroit Iron.. But I think the onld ones still look soooooooo much better..

This is the one that I saw. Its a little longer, but there is no sound. I've seen a couple more with sound and it's eerie.

although big and heavy, old cars were not engineered with crumple zones surrounding the 'cage' area of the driver. modern cars have a strong cage area, while other areas are designed to absorb energy upon impact.

one interesting old vehicle, the original VW bus. in a front end collision, the first line of defense are the drivers legs! obviously this would never fly today.

because drivers feel safe in their modern cars, just another good reason for motorcyclists to be extra cautious riding around all these missiles

Back