dont mess with the old man

Glad he won, Its good to see the older guys can still hang in there with the young every now and then :thumbsup:

Very cool! never underestimate anyone.... But lets be be real, if that 21 year old was a world class fighter, that 53 year old would have been taken out of there on a stretcher En route to a hospital!!! :punch:

Glad he won, Its good to see the older guys can still hang in there with the young every now and then :thumbsup:

yeah i remember when i was younger my dad and stepdad always said i would never be big enough to kick their a$$ then one night when i was 21 me and my stepdad were out at the bar and 2 old guys started crap with him cause he was talking to the bartender who he grew up with and they were all ticked off cause they wanted to get with her. I wound up getting involved and laying both of them out, my stepdad still to this day jokes about the day he learned that the statement was no longer true.... one guy went out quick but the other hit like a ton of bricks. Wound up a painful lesson that not old men are lightweights

Very cool! never underestimate anyone.... But lets be be real, if that 21 year old was a world class fighter, that 53 year old would have been taken out of there on a stretcher En route to a hospital!!! :punch:

the kid sucked.. i trained mma for 3 1/2 years when i was younger before mma was the cool thing to do and well that kid has no skill he flailed around like a little girl throwing those punches

...and if the 21 year old had been a world class fighter i doubt a 53 year old with a gut would have been his opponent,skill level looked to be equal(just throwin' blows).If that kid wasn't embarrassed to face that older dude before the fight,you can bet he is now.:rofl:

What the h-e-l-l is a 53 year old man doing out there fighting in the first place. He could bust a valve or something in a heartbeat. Dummmmmmm.

True ...but if the old man was a world class fighter, still trained and was in better shape he would still stand a chance. I have to stand up for my Peeps :laugh:

True ...but if the old man was a world class fighter, still trained and was in better shape he would still stand a chance. I have to stand up for my Peeps :laugh:

You are right! I will be 53 in three weeks myself, two times better shape than this man and would not go in that ring. I give him credit though, hope to be retired in 12 more without anyones help...:whistle:

You are right! I will be 53 in three weeks myself, two times better shape than this man and would not go in that ring. I give him credit though, hope to be retired in 12 more without anyones help...:whistle:

Then you'd better watch your step around me....:whistle:

Back