Ok, who the hell is Mark?

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, who the Hell is MARK? And what did he do to piss off the WD 40 Company?
rock.gif

jump9.gif

wd40.jpg

Yes, I took this photo... And yes, I am BORED out of my skull tonight! Too cold to go out and play!
drooling3.gif

Well, if it is the Mark that I know, he deserves the WD 40 treatment. I guess it depends on a few things.

J

You know Mark...He's that F'n guy that drags his fingers across your paint, or tries rubbing dirt off your fairing with those same damn fingers. He's that lil beeootch that takes your last corona outta the fridge and doesn't say anything. He's that SOB hitting the brakes to merge onto the Interstate. He pees on the seat, He makes cracks about your wifes fine booty, he borrows your tools and never returns them, he bums lunch from you and never returns the favor, he yells at pretty girls on the street, and he starts fights you have to finish for him. He's that SOB married to the beautiful, smart woman with a career and cheats on her with a freakin stripper.

Yeah I know Mark and I say hose that little prick! I mean Mark, a synonym for a stain or spot...
biggrin.gif

You know Mark...He's that F'n guy that drags his fingers across your paint, or tries rubbing dirt off your fairing with those same damn fingers.  He's that lil beeootch that takes your last corona outta the fridge and doesn't say anything.  He's that SOB hitting the brakes to merge onto the Interstate.  He pees on the seat, He makes cracks about your wifes fine booty, he borrows your tools and never returns them, he bums lunch from you and never returns the favor,  he yells at pretty girls on the street, and he starts fights you have to finish for him.   He's that SOB married to the beautiful, smart woman with a career and cheats on her with a freakin stripper.  

Yeah I know Mark and I say hose that little prick!  I mean Mark, a synonym for a stain or spot...  
biggrin.gif
Ohhhhhhhhh, so that's who mark is! You're right. Hose the bastard! Hehehehehe...
poke.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

You know Mark...He's that F'n guy that drags his fingers across your paint, or tries rubbing dirt off your fairing with those same damn fingers.  He's that lil beeootch that takes your last corona outta the fridge and doesn't say anything.  He's that SOB hitting the brakes to merge onto the Interstate.  He pees on the seat, He makes cracks about your wifes fine booty, he borrows your tools and never returns them, he bums lunch from you and never returns the favor,  he yells at pretty girls on the street, and he starts fights you have to finish for him.   He's that SOB married to the beautiful, smart woman with a career and cheats on her with a freakin stripper.  

Yeah I know Mark and I say hose that little prick!  I mean Mark, a synonym for a stain or spot...  
biggrin.gif
Hey...I resemble that.

biggrin.gif
Hey...I resemble that.
Hey Bro, Good to see you here. Nah you don't resemble Mark at all. The person I had in mind was my buddy Seth.He's super anal about his Harley but will try to wipe dust off the busa with a hand swipe... I mean I haven't even touched her that way.

So THIS Is what you guys do on the weekends?
biggrin.gif

Take pics of WD-40...then create an entire topic out of it!
jump9.gif

I knew I was missing something by not posting on the weekends!

Back