OK, WHO DID IT!!

Sweet. You must have been awful nice to someone.
beerchug.gif

PSparkley,
Unless the oRgster who sent them wants you to know, you never will... they are a god member though (easy to say since everyone here is...) - ow, where's the pics?

I'll put them on tonight and take the pics! I think there were a couple of people involved in it though. Oh yeah, I'm onto them...

More thead jacking (or Jilling)...

(this was towards me, but I thought I would share while we wait for Purple to post some pictures)  
DSC09855.jpg

Post some of the SV too, let's see how she is going...

Oh I'm probably not going to post the pics until tomorrow morning. We're grilling right now AND the SV hasn't really progressed since I got it. Just took the headlight assembly off and the stunt brake.

WHADDUP MEL!!!

That's pretty awesome, Jess!
beerchug.gif

Oh - and someone has to do it...
laugh.gif

worthless.gif

More thead jacking (or Jilling)...

(this was towards me, but I thought I would share while we wait for Purple to post some pictures)
DSC09855.jpg

Post some of the SV too, let's see how she is going...

As far as the shirt in this picture, I'll speak for all the men in the world........

we would if people like you didn't go around looking like that !!!!! And on a 1K to boot !!!

PSparkley,
Unless the oRgster who sent them wants you to know, you never will... they are a god member though (easy to say since everyone here is...) - ow, where's the pics?
MUAH-HA-HAAAAaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

and it wasn't me either........ man I never get nothin in the mail.......
sadnews.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Your welcome...

kidding, wasnt me...

Great family here! for real!

nice sparkles! cant wait for the pics!

Back