OK Second PiggyBack here, What do you do?

If the light isn't burnt out UNDERTAIL all the way....
beerchug.gif

one_star_undertail_002.jpg

the kit comes with the bracket seen in pics just have to come up with the signals mine are from gixxer 1k 03 model...I'm real happy with the look, with only 40 miles on her one word describes it EXCILERATING remindes me of my old F2 with gobs of horsepower YEEOWW.....
race.gif

Undertail..Nothing more homely than the big ass stock fender/mudflap...Id say undertail even before an aftermarket exhaust, to be honest.

Never have been a big fan of the shotgun style undertails that use leds instead of the stock tail light...just doesnt look right to me...like its still missing the tailight thats SUPPOSED to be there.

I have the competition werkes fender eliminator, which is a bit cheaper and far more simple. Alot of people have complemented on its simple classy look. They only offer stainless steel and polished stainless now. dont ask, i dont know why! I somehow managed to score the VERY LAST black painted one they ever sold a couple years back. they also gave me a $30 discount because of a "couple tiny pieces of lint in the paint". I cant find those pieces of lint to this day, so i was pleased to say the least. Check out this link.

http://www.competitionwerkes.com/Catalog/hayabusa_915382.htm

This link is to the polished version. perfect for the polish freaks out there. they also have a regular stainless that can be prepped and painted to match. Its got slots punched in it to let your stock license plate be lit up by your relocated license plate bulb (very good for keeping cops happy!) and the directionals/plate holder come with it too.

I went a different route and bought lockhart phillip flushmount IV amber markers for the directionals. I ditched the supplied lights and just used the license plate bracket. drilled 2 tiny holes in the undertail to fish the marker light wire through and hooked them up.

Id send you a pic but the Bus is at the tuner ask we speak getting a spring freshening, pair mod, and Power Commander USB dyno tune...yahoo!! If anyone posts any interest, ill take a digital pic when i get her back. Dont mean to sound like a CW salesman, but their customer service was unreal. friendly and answered all my questions. And the product was all they promised it would be. 2 thumbs up.

Back