OK Second PiggyBack here, What do you do?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Got a lil change jingling... Do I buy a HID kit from the ICEMANN, or do I get the Undertail, New rear signals, and A clear rear lens with some LEDS maybe?
What do you do Hotshot? What do you do?

I mean, both will happen eventually, which one to do first?

Any thoughts?

how much night driving do you do? ( me... I used to work the evening shift and rode home at midnight every night. )
eyes.gif

I will be riding more at night now that summer is coming, and allmost all of the get togethers are evening events... So the HID would get noticed and prove truly useful... But... I dunno...

Personally I would do the undertail first and then get the HID unit from ICE. I have the HID unit from him, but have not installed it yet.

KS, I think I am as well... You do not see alot of HID equiped bikes running around. Not to mention that from a safety stand point the HID might make a difference.

RICH, How much is ICEMANNS HID KIT. I saw Hayabusa Mans Kit and I know it's easily the best kit out there, I was blown away by the way it was packaged, and the quality of the instructions really impressed me.

Good looks: Undertail
Function over form: HID kit

Tough call, I did the tail kit already, waiting on Iceman LED's, considering HID....so many toys, so little time!! I'd vote for the tail kit....just really cleans up the back of the bike.

Oh ya the kit looks really easy to install, seems as close as you are going to get to plug and play as you are going to get.

I got the tail first. I really love it. Looks really great.

Go with the HID. Trust me, your bike will take on a whole new quality to it. I personally am not too crazy about the tails available for the ole bus'. If hotbodies came out with one I would probably go with it. I like the look of the tail light. It finishes the line of the bike. So, if there were a tail that retained the tail light I would go with it.

Go with the HID. Trust me, your bike will take on a whole new quality to it. I personally am not too crazy about the tails available for the ole bus'. If hotbodies came out with one I would probably go with it. I like the look of the tail light. It finishes the line of the bike. So, if there were a tail that retained the tail light I would go with it.
Have you seen this one?  Freestyle One piece, no cutting, stock light...  Free style, DR1300R has one and it looks pretty sweet...

Note they have two styles, and we are not talking the Euro style... I am thinking the Stock taillight option... Click on Suzuki, then Hayabusa...

busa_1.jpg

You just cost me some $$$ thanks, I'll probably go with it.
Yeah When I saw it on DR1300R's bike I just about fell outta my chair.  No Cutting of Factory Parts, Maintains the appropriate lines, and a Super Clean looking end result.

All you have to do is fabricate a License Plate Bracket, (Or mount it ahead of the rear tire), and a way to mount your signals...

I am going to do both eventually...  Just not sure which...

I'm going to try to visit Hayabusa man here in the next few days, he should have his HID installed by now, that will prolly be the determining factor...

Rev

Slightly better pic...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081515468 -->

DSC00172_1freestyle_tail2.jpg

You just cost me some $$$ thanks, I'll probably go with it.
Yeah When I saw it on DR1300R's bike I just about fell outta my chair.  No Cutting of Factory Parts, Maintains the appropriate lines, and a Super Clean looking end result.

All you have to do is fabricate a License Plate Bracket, (Or mount it ahead of the rear tire), and a way to mount your signals...

I am going to do both eventually...  Just not sure which...

I'm going to try to visit Hayabusa man here in the next few days, he should have his HID installed by now, that will prolly be the determining factor...

Rev

Slightly better pic...
Did you want a pic of what it looks like?

Back