OK NEWER DEAL

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok i pinned all of the states or areas. Please use them and don't make new topic out of the state or area that you are looking for. It is to hard to find anyting if everyone just keeps putting it in their own order. If they are left in the open out of the state or area I will start to delete them. The idea is to make this easier for all of you. I have had many comments that nothing can be found.

..hey NE, did you make something pinned for NON-US
rock.gif
...There are quite a few of us here outside the US mate, do something for us.
biggrin.gif

Sounds like a plan ... but if we have an event or announcement that covers multiple states, we can still post in the open area right?

..hey NE, did you make something pinned for NON-US
rock.gif
...There are quite a few of us here outside the US mate, do something for us.
biggrin.gif

Did you guys read the pins?
rock.gif
wow.gif
Tjey are not in order because of the time I pinned, but you have Canada, PR India Iceland (just kidding on that one)

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126577756 -->

rock.gif

There are way too many pinned topics over there now, most of those wont get used....I say let them all drop and if they get used they stay up.

Why make it more inconvienent to use that area for the frequent users over there?

And I feel violated that you changed our Seattle thread's name to WA. Screw you man.

Well had to change the pins to areas. <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>TRY TO STAY AT LEAST IN THE CORRECT AREAS.</span> I forgot to ask Cache and Cap.(sorry) about the sever, and having too many pins just slowed down everytning. This is as close as we can get for now. Some like it some don't, so what's new.

Back